Chapter 7

Angelique's POVWhen I got to Tastie's he was already there

Angelique's POV
When I got to Tastie's he was already there. He said "hey love," getting up and trying to kiss me but I moved. I sat down.

He said "I ordered us drinks already."

I said "ok, lemme order my food real quick then we can talk."

The server came over to us and I ordered the baked meat lasagna with extra garlic bread with a Caesar salad to go. D said "oh we getting it to go?"

I said "I am."

He ordered his to go and then said "aight mama so wassup, you look good."

I said "thank you." I grabbed my purse and opened it handing him the pictures.

He said "you gotta be kidding me."

I said "listen you ain't gotta do shit, I got this. Whatever you decide."

He said "don't do that."

I said "foreal, imma spend my time home and getting ready for my baby to arrive. I don't need you but if you would like to have a relationship with our child then that's cool."

He said "girl you ain't have to take me out here to do this and leave we gotta talk."

I said "when I'm further along love, hope the head was worth it."

I got up and grabbed my food paying for it and leaving. I got in my car and drove to my house. I went inside and ate my food before laying down.

When I woke up I started watching tv and looking at baby stuff online. I started playing an audiobook for pregnant woman. I touched my stomach and felt nothing but a hard stomach. I said "mommy gon love you so much."

I posted my picture on Instagram.

@angeliquemonat: new beginnings💗comments disabled

comments disabled

I didn't want anyone to know I was pregnant so I took a few pictures now to cover it til around the end. I got into the shower then put on booty shorts and one of Dallas' shirts. What he don't know won't kill him.

I laid down and fell asleep.

3 months later
Today was my 18 week checkup. I went into the mirror and took a picture of my bump. I had a little bump that you could barely tell. I texted Dallas and said appointment at 11. I got in the shower and put on a pair of grey stacked sweatpants and and a cropped matching jacket. I put on my dark grey ugg slippers and fixed my hair. I installed a dark long 34 inch curled invisible lace frontal. I gave myself a middle part and I did a light beat. I took some pictures and then left.

When I got to the appointment I signed in and Dallas called me. He said "I'm outside, should I come in?"

I said "yes D."

I was sitting in the waiting room and he came in. He said "wassup Angel, who you getting cute for?"

I said "my baby."

He said "mhm you gon let me post you today?"

I said "is that safe?"

He said "if it wasn't I wouldn't."

I said "mhm maybe."

They called my name and we went back. He said "ool look at my seed poking."

I smiled and rested my hand on my stomach. When we got in there it was a mirror and the nurse said "the doctor will be in, in 5."

I said "ok thank you."

I looked in the mirror and saw my bump poking. He said "and you talking bout hiding this, bump already poking."

I said "ok D."

He said "can I feel the baby?"

I said "you can try."

He put his hands on my stomach and rubbed it lightly. He said "I missed you and ya mama."

I laughed and said "here you go," he took out his phone and took a picture of us. "Don't post that."

He said "girl I will if I wanna but I'm not. I'm taking a picture after."

I said "yeah yeah."

We did the ultrasound and they said "next month we'll be able to tell you the gender."

I said "good, I can't wait."

Danger said "nah we having a reveal pooh, so you will."

I said "shut up; thank you doctor."

He wrapped his arms around me when the doctor left. He said "Angel. JP planning it through an event jawn, he tryna be god dad so bad."

I laughed and said "aight well maybe."

He said "and I'm taking you out for lunch, no objections."

I said "yeah yeah."

We went out front and he took pictures of me with the sonograms. I said "only post the one with my belly and nails with the sonogram D."

He said "girl you look good in all of em but fine."

He posted the picture and captioned

@mbkdanger: lil danger coming 2/2021💙

Mad people started blowing his phone up and we pulled up to the restaurant. I said "ya bitches ain't gon like that one."

He said "I'm not worried about no one but you and my child."

He started touching on my back and stomach and I was feeling some type way. I said "stop cause you been giving community dick and you making me feel some type way."

He said "only thing I've been fucking is you."

I said "you ain't been fucking me."

He said "girl come on let's eat."

We ate our food and after I said "you gon feed ya baby desert?"

He said "come sit on my lap and I will."

I went and sat on his lap and he ordered me a brownie with some ice cream. I said "you know me so well."

He said "well when you call crying for it at 2am."

I said "look at me right quick."

He said "for what," while looking at me and i pecked his lips.

I said "you gon be a good daddy."

He said "girl don't get me started."

I said "you think it's gon be a boy or girl?"

He rubbed my little stomach. He said "a daddy's girl."

I said "I was thinking more of a mama's boy or girl don't matter."

He said "you so beautiful, I missed you mama. You gon help me decorate the nursery at my house?"

I said "no come help build mine."

He said "that's covered ma."