~5~

Here we are, sitting at the nearby ramen store, having our dinner.

Kuuya sat quietly while swinging his legs, patiently waiting for the ramen to arrive while Aren and I were just sitting there in silence.

I couldn't even look at him.

"Mommy," my little pink hair boy spoke, breaking the silence. "Who is this man?"

Right, I have not introduced them to each other yet.

I chuckled and wanted to speak but the purple haired male cut me off.

"I'm Kuboyasu Aren, your Mommy's best friend in highschool." Aren went ahead and introduced himself.

"Hi Uncle Aren! My name is Kuuya! I'm almost 4!" My little boy reached out his hand to Aren and they both shook hands.

This kind of reminds me of highschool once again.

~Flashback~

The new purple haired male was sitting alone in his seat, nobody approached him, and he talks to nobody.

And there I was, folding paper aeroplanes and throwing them around the class.

It was lunch break and me and a couple of student were the only one in class.

I was really bored since almost everyone I know were out at the canteen, leaving me here.

'This time, it's going to make a double loop before it fly back to me!' I thought to myself as I released one in the class.

It flew, make a 360° turn and back to my direction.

Sadly, it didn't fly back to me...

...It landed on the new student's desk.

Well at least it didn't poke him in the eye.

He looked down on the paper aeroplane in curiosity, like he have never seen them.

I sighed in relief with the fact that he is not angry I disturbed his peace time.

I then quickly ran up to him and tapped his shoulder, making him turn around to look at me.

"Can you pass it back to me?" I asked while pointing to the plane.

He held up the plane. "I have never seen paper planes folded like this before." He said while passing it back to me.

I chuckled and took it from him. "It's suppose to make a double loop and fly back to me. But it failed!"

The male immediately took the plane away from me and started unfolding it. "Hey!"

I watched as the plane got reconstructed to a brand new looking one. "Maybe this should do it." And he threw it, making it fly.

The plane flew to the window, making the first loop, a second one...

....and successfully back to us.