12⛓️

This update is for a birthday girl to the famous author of Raabta❣️❣️

❣️❣️happy birthday in advance girlyyy... Muskaan90 ❣️❣️❣️

(this a double update, if you haven't read the previous one go and enjoy♥️)

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

*Vote, comment, follow and share*

She was about to exit the gate when a feminine voice stopped her. Turning she sees Soniya running towards them.

"Stop! Hey, listen to me!" Mushk stops hearing Soniya's voice.

"What is it you want now? You saw how that man is yet you married him?" Mushk whispers to her, who looks down ashamed.

"It's not like that.."Soniya tries to clarify but Mushk interrupts her.

"Then what is it like? Do you know how that bastard is? I suggest you run away from him." saying this Mushk turns to leave but once again Soniya's pleading stops her.

"We are not married, we don't share any relationship. He paid me to pretend to be his wife. I don't know why he did that but he did." Soniya pleads to her, who stops hearing her words.

"I don't care, I got a chance to leave this hell hole and I'm leaving." Mushk tells her.

"Do you think he will let you leave so easily? Why are you not understanding he is gonna chase you once step a foot outside this house? He could have let you go before but he caged you in and all of a sudden he is letting you go. Try to understand what he is doing." Soniya helplessly tells her.

Mushk was dumbfounded at her words, what she said was true. Zohan was playing a mind game with her, giving her a taste of freedom and snatching it back.

"How do you know all this?" Mushk suspiciously looks at the women in front of her.

"When I came with him I saw the lock on the door...and..and I was there..once..at your place." Soniya bitterly whispers to her.

"Anyways, it's useless for you to leave. He will chase you and how far will you run, you have a baby with you." Soniya cuts her off when she was about to say something.

"Then come with me." Mushk tells her, holding Murtuza closer to her chest.

Soniya was hesitating and was about to say yes when Zohan came there smirking at them.

"Tsk tsk...ladies! You joined hands so you can gang up against me? That won't ever happen." Zohan smirks and moves towards them.

Seeing him come closer, Soniya hides Mujtaba behind her while Mushk tries to hide baby Murtuza who thought this is the right time to let his wails out. Zohan glares at the baby and moves towards Mushk.

"Shut the baby up or I'll shut him up myself!" Zohan sneers at Mushk who steps back, scared for Murtuza.

"Now you my dear Soniya! How dare you turn your back against me and tell my plans to her huh?" Zohan cynically laughs and moves towards her.

"Stop it Zohan, isn't it enough for you? Why are you hell bent on playing a cat mouse game." Mushk yells at him who stops and looks at her.

"Bohot hi zuban chalne lagi hai na tumhari? I know how to shut your mouth." Saying this, he tries to grab Murtuza from her arms while Mushk resists his pulling.