𝟰.𝟱

Mahalia Mallari Kurosawa^

When I reached downstairs I heard voices, I recognised one but not the other feminine one. He sure has women popping up unannounced, well not that I care. When I made it downstairs I decided to peep into the sitting room, where I saw Kenji and this girl conversing, she looked quite small maybe standing at 5'1 or 5'2. She had short hair, and just seeing the side profile she looked gorgeous, she seemed to have a nose piercing on her flat full nose. She also had a tattoo that was displayed on her arm.

"Onii-chan," the mystery girl said, as she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

His sister? I could have eavesdropped more if my dumbass didnt knock over the ceramic vase that I accidentally hit with my hand. Both of them stopped and looked in my direction, I immediately fell to the ground, trying to pick up the broken ceramic glass. I was grabbed up roughly by him. "Don't touch that? you'll hurt your hands." Kenji spat out.

"Who...Who's this?" The girl asked.

"Mind your own business will you" Kenji glared at her as he said.

He pulled me into the sitting room, and pushed me onto the couch, pulling my hand into his, checking for any cuts or bruises. Meanwhile, the girl watched him, she looked at him and me then did the same thing again.

"Go get the first aid kit." He ordered

"Is she your girlfriend?" She asked, ignoring his request.

"MAHALIA GO GET THE FUCKING FIRST AID." He shouted, causing her to skimper off.

"Why were you eavesdropping?" He asked intently, "If you wanted to see what I was doing you could have just come down instead of watching from afar

I nodded, " Is she your sister?" I asked quietly, as he gently rubbed my wrist, and then his hand travelled to my waist. I realised something being around Kenji he's getting so touchy.

"Yes, but different mothers." He replied curtly.

When Mahalia came back she handed him the first aid, there was only a tiny cut by the way, that didn't need any first aid whatsoever but he still began dressing the minor cut.

"Hi I'm Mahalia," the young girl introduced herself.

"Hi," I replied shyly, I didn't know if she was a friend or foe, so I had to be cautious.

"Soo are you guys fucking or what?" She asked bluntly.

I almost choked on my saliva when she said that, I peered at Kenji who didn't even budge when she asked. He got up when he was finished and left the room, coming back with a glass of water. He handed it to me, and I held it in my hand.