❤︎ Broken ❤︎ [17]

^^^ The deadly smile 😃

<> Izuku POV <>

My heart was beating in an unexplainable way...it felt so harsh and loud, the butterflies in my stomach surfaced again yet-

After a few moments everything died down.

No butterflies, no betrayal, no...nothing.

Empty.

He looked so lost...just like I was...

"K-Kaccan?" I whispered watching his eyes.

"D-Deku im..."

"...im s-sorry..."He chocked out lifting his hand to his face to wipe the tears.

I blinked a few times as Katsuki stood before me, tears rolling down his face and fists clenched. I let out a small sigh and nodded.

"It's okay Kaccan, it's okay." I replied and put my hand on his shoulder giving it a little squeeze before letting go.

I finally felt free, as if I wasn't in a competition anymore. I won. Kirishima lost. Or, did he win too?

It felt like I wasn't behind held down, there was no guilty feelings- no hurt no...nothing.

Maybe I just fell out of love after being hurt to harshly, maybe it was because I gave up on fighting...maybe I just wanted everyone to be happy.

I walked toward, Katsuki's soft footsteps echoing in the empty hall behind me. Yet I didn't seem to hear my own, I kept walking till we got to the office and knocked on the door.

"Come in"

We both entered at the same time, then sat down. Ochaco was at the office already and she looked tired, her eyes were red and she had a small frown plastered on her face.

"Yes sir?" I asked and he sighed.

"I'm trying to figure out what happened...boys?"

I sighed, then smiled at the principal.

"Yesterday t-the students in class 1-A and 1-B had a small celebration...at that time I-I'm pretty sure that Mina's heart...B-Broke..

I hung my head low and stared at the ground, feeling guilty because this was all my fault...Just because I wanted Katsuki back, even when he was never taken from me...

I broke Mina's heart.

... and this might've happened because of that...sir...as soon as I heard I-I headed out then jumped when I saw her at the bottom of the waterfall.." I finished then looked up at him.

"Thank you, if that's all I want to hear from you..." He said and pointed at Katsuki.

I raised my hand and stopped him before he could get a word out, a surprised expression on both of them.

"M-may I leave...please." I asked almost whispering. He nodded and I gave a small thumbs up to Ochaco before turning around.

I stopped when I felt someone catch my arm and turned around...of course..

"W-wait I'm about to explain everything.." He seemed desperate to tell me, but I didn't want to know...

"S-sorry...Kaccan I need to g-go." I whispered and pulled away my arm. I closed the door behind me and let out a big sigh, then started to walk up a familiar set of stair cases.

I pushed open the last door, a sweet soft breeze flowing through my hair, closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

10/21/20
I needa eat dinner but I wanna write the last chapter >;(