Chapter 1: The beginning of Life

3rd POV:
Long, long time ago, the world began and grew its' living things around. Chaos began to roam and created the two powerful gods, The Demon Lord and The Supreme Goddess. Chaos then created the main 6 races, which are known now, as the Demons, Goddesses, Fairies, Giants, Vampires, and lastly the Humans. Chaos assigned a rule for each, and finally gave (many) powers to the leaders.

As the months went by, a baby girl was brought into the demon race. The demon lord held her and chuckled, "my daughter... you'll be my next heir of my place..." He smiled as he thought of a name. "Welcome to the Demon Realm, Elizabeth!" Meanwhile, an baby boy was brought into the goddess race. The supreme goddess placed her son onto a pile of soft clouds, which could possibly make anyone fall fast asleep. "My faithful son, Meliodas! You'll be amazing and do great things in life." She smiled and noticed how peacefully on how he slept.

As the decades passed by fast, the demon and the goddess practiced and trained with their peers and among their servants. As a small child, Elizabeth hid her emotions and although she wanted love, she never gotten it. She had an cold, hard-stoned heart, that couldn't be revived by anyone that cared for her. The demon princess was granted with the most dark powerful abilities, having her most strongest one, "Thousand Divine Cuts", learning that one from her father. Meanwhile, with Meliodas, he had the most purest heart, he cared a lot for others, and always had caring happy emotions. The prince had light powerful magic, that no one not even the demon race can resist. His main ability, which was top-ranked, is "Enchanted Arc". Basically an (arc) blade created out of light magic.

A long time ago, Mela was created by the Supreme Goddess, only to serve him. Her amazing ability is "vision", with that, she can tell the future. Her nickname, by many goddesses, is "The chosen one". "Mela", The prince called out to her as he stood from his throne, "can you tell me what'll happen next?" Mela used her vision, which he could see every time she uses it. "My prince... there will be a war and you'll meet a girl from another race.!" She looked back at him, whom walked past her, viewing the other races. "It'll be a pleasure then." Meliodas gave her a smile before looking back at the view.

Unlike Mela, Elizabeth's servant was brought in late by The Demon Lord, which made her furious. Elizabeth was feared by everyone else even by the upper demons, including her own father. The Demon Lord trembled a bit in fear as he heard her screams, "FATHER!! What the hell took you so long?!" After hearing those furious words, he left in a second leaving the servant behind. "Lady Elizabeth! I am Cynthia and I will be your lover- uh, I mean servant!" The shyly demon blushed as she couldn't speak right to the demon princess. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you as well. I hope you can feel comfortable about me, Cynthia." The demon princess smiled as she saw the demon's face with worried expression on her face. 'This is just the beginning, little one' She thought to herself, as she smirked a bit. 'just the beginning.'

*Note: Sorry if this was very short but I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Follow my sds acc: @//itsnight.elizabesu for the shorter version of Reversed Roles! On here, I will most likely change the chapters on here. Have an amazing day/night, see you next time! ❤️