Chapter 4: The Reunion With King

━━━»»——⍟——««━━━
Y/n's POV

I groaned and pushed Ban off the bed, "Stop rolling on me!" I yelled turning on my side, I laid there for an hour trying to fall back to sleep but gave up, I got dressed and went downstairs, I smiled at Elizabeth and got a glass of wine, I listened while the group talked about the necropolis, we walked outside to look at the town, it was definitely abandoned, Meli started giving out jobs, Diane was the Jumbo bill board girl, Ban was the Jail house cook, I was the Waitress with Elizabeth bu to shook my head and snuck away with Ban, "You think Kings gonna be here?" I asked glancing to the tall man, he shrugged "Don't know don't care!" He smirked, before I thud caught our attention, I ran forwards seeing a young blond girl passed out on the floor, I felt her forehead and checked for a pulse, Ban came up behind me and leaned down.

A boy ran out and started yelling at us, "Hey kid! Calm down, is she getting fed? She passed out!" I said standing up with the girl in my arms, I checked on the girl while Ban talked to the boy, I snapped back into reality when the boy stabbed Ban in the chest, the girl jumped up telling her brother we where only helping, I pulled the Pitchfork out of Bans chest, but a spear stabbed through his chest when he stood up, I covered he kids with my jacket, looking I saw king laying on his spear, "King!" I yelled standing up, he glanced at me and his eyes widened, "Y-Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked a bright blush on his face, "We came to find you!" I said pulling the boy in for a hug, he froze and got a bloody nose, I wiped the blood and chuckled, "no way that's Fatty!" Ban yelled angrily, I shook my head, "It is!" I yelled turning to the undead man, he shook his head and scoffed, I sighed and let king go, I looked to the kids "Go home." I said picking up my jacket, and throwing my jacket on, they nodded and ran away, I watched as they fought,I wandered off to a grassy field, I took a breath, I smiled at the thought of the brown haired child, "Hello... Brother.".

I sighed and dangled my legs off a large crystal, "How's being alive?" The kid named Al(Look up Al from lost song), I snorted and covered my mouth "What the hell!" I asked laughing, "What do you want me to ask?" He yelled standing up, I smiled and shook my head, "It's been alright, I met back up with a couple of the sins." I said leaning back on my hands, he nodded and sat next to me again, "well being dead has been boring." He said laying on his back, I smiled and shook my head again, "Found mom yet?" I asked looking up at the yellow sky, "No, I haven't found anyone yet." He said grabbing my hand, I gripped his hand and nodded "Hey maybe they're still alive?" I asked glancing to the boy, he shook his head "I doubt it." He said sitting up and leaning on me, "Your right, that was a dumb question.." I said rubbing me thumb over his knuckles, "I know you tried.. it's not your fault.." he said looking up from my shoulder, "Shhh." I shushed the boy with my finger giggling, he laughed and pushed my hand away, "Your friend are here.. you should go to them." He said standing up, I frowned "What? Am I to boring for you?" I asked leaning back to look at the boy, he shook his head and started walking, "I know." I looked down, "I just feel guilty.. I can do that spell now, I wish I could've learned it faster thats all..." I gulped, reaching up to wipe my tears, I felt a hand grab my cheeks, I looked up and saw, my baby brother smiling down at me, "You tried your hardest.. we all know that. No one blames you.. I promise." He said wiping my tears away, I held his hand, "I'll complete it, I promise!" I said jumping on the boy, I hugged him tightly, he only laughed and patted my back, I stood up and kissed the boys forehead, before turning and running to my friends, I jumped from a large crystal "LIGHTNING STRIKE!!" I screamed plunging my sword in the ground behind her, she flipped around and gasped, Electricity shot through the ground and shocked her, she screamed as electricity shot through her body, before she could recover I launched another attack "CRYO SPEAR!" I yelled lifting my leg up and flinging a spear down on her body.

I wiped my forehead and smiled sheepishly to my friends, "Sorry didn't mean to steal your moment!" I apologized walking over to the group, "THAT WAS SO COOL!" Hawks yelled before their ears started disappearing, I heard A familiar voice talking and I looked to Ban, "Hey Elaine!" I smiled waving to her, she blushed and waved back, "See that Elaine! My sister is so strong!" Al yelled jumping up and down next to the floating girl, "Oh hush! I can't take all the credit." I giggled before patting the boys head "Finish helping the sins first ok?" Al asked looking up at me I smiled and nodded before we all disappeared. I looked over and screamed "Oh" I poked the girls cheek, "I think she's dead.." I said looking to the group. "Nah she's in a near state of death that's how she got in the necropolis!" Meli smiled proud of his explanation, "We been get away from here then!" Elizabeth said grabbing my arm, I patted her head "I sat we kill her while the killings good!" Ban smirked, king scoffed "You Barbarian! I'll petrify her!" King said calmly floating next to me, in the end Captain ended up handling it, we all know what he did.. that immature bastard.

We all sat around a fire, Diane kept trying to feed me and captain but the fish was to big, and Burnt I think..

I listened off to the side as king introduced himself 'properly' to Elizabeth, I smiled to myself as captain acted totally oblivious to kings changing body type, Elizabeth complimented king on how strong he was, I stoped listing for a bit until I heard my name, "hm? My sacred Treasure.." I looked away nervously, "I'm not sure, I think Bartra has it.. or was it Arthur? Maybe Merlin has it?" I said scratching my cheek, King sighed "I guess it's not your fault if it was taken.." he said leaning on his pillow next to me, "Hey mine was taken too!" Ban yelled, but king ignored him..

I laid down on kings pillow listening while he explained how sacred Treasure's work.

I sighed and cuddled king, he refused to sleep in the same bed as Ban so I maybe had to trick him... anywho I felt king snuggle up to me, and I smiled as ban held me from behind. After a lot of complaints and loud snoring we all fell asleep..

_____________________