Friday afternoon

Our walk from the principal's office was awkward, I didn't agree with the principal and neither did Anshuman, but that's the way things are, our rules, they say the rules are there to protect them, from the unwanted  'prevention is better than cure'.

"It's bullshit, what's attractive about shoulders? They're literally just shoulders!!!" Anushman said to me, I didn't want to answer, I didn't know what to say, I did say though, I said "well I don't know and I don't think shoulders are provocative but we can't do anything about it can we?It's for your safety."

"I can fight" he said

"Yes, and I can swim" I gave him a side eye, because I knew better than he did that he fought like a chicken, chickens fighting, a lot of places have that, the chicken fighting, literally, they train chickens, put them is rings and make them fight but that's not what we're talking about.

I went till his class and dropped him off, I had to give him my hoodie to cover him up, it was cold, I didn't want to give him my hoodie but I didn't have a choice, he would get in trouble with other teachers otherwise, I saw no point in going back to biology class, it was already over.

I had gym next, a nightmare.

I changed and joined them, they were all running circles around the ground, my classmates. A girl with short brown hair came running towards me, breaking the circle. That's Ayesha, my best friend, I couldn't recognise her from a distance, she's very pretty up close, she's short, has light freckles on her nose which go  unnoticed most of the times, "Why'd the principal call you?What did you do?" she asked.

"It wasn't something I did, it was about Anshuman, he says Anshuman's clothes were provocative"

"What bullshit!"

" I know."

We then joined the running circle. 20 rounds, I ran 20 rounds around the ground, it wasn't a lot for me , I'm used to it, I do that everyday after school, I play football so it's mandatory for me to do that and no I'm not skinny or tall or like what you would think of an athletic person, I'm sort of big and 5'6.

We were all covered in sweat, it was hot out, people's hair covered in sweat, a lot people's hair styles were ruined, poor them.

After this, we all went to shower, a few kids had made a small yet look-able hole in the wall between the men's shower and ours, they peep through that hole, they think it's fun to peep and look at them, without them knowing and at times telling them about it, I in no way think of it that way, maybe because I myself had brothers.When Ayesha and I found out about the hole, we sealed it up and we did that several times without others knowing but they would always make new holes, there were several ways to reopen a hole that was sealed.

The remarks they make while looking through the holes disgusts me, few boys enjoy being looked at through the holes, they're called sluts. 

"Look! his dick is so big!"said one of the peepers, I don't know their names, I chose to stay away from them and be in no way associated with them, so I apologise but I cannot tell you their names or show you them.

"Oh what I'd do to ride that one!" said the other peeper moaning? They then laughed, one of them might've made a joke, I didn't listen, I wasn't interested and I was pretty much out of the room by then.

I had two more lectures after this, Maths and Chemistry.

In Maths, our teacher mentioned about how there's a stereotype that says that men aren't as mathematically capable as women and they said that they think it's wrong and incorrect although they do joke about it sometimes, they say "it's humour take it lightly".

I don't think that's okay, it was in no way funny, I think about how the males in my class must feel about that but I cannot comprehend it myself, the feeling so all I can do is be sorry for them, at least for now that's all I can do.

I refer to my Maths teacher as they/them because they're non-binary but I understand that you already figured that out.