first game of the season.

Chapter 1
First game of the season

Standing up I tuck in my shirt.
Feeling eyes burn into me, I turn to find the culprit. Finding nothing I sit back down.

" untuck it."

Looking up from my phone I see Jake Henderson aka the bad boy quarterback staring at me. This bus ride had only just started and I'm already bored. 

Why did my dad make me come to these games?

Rolling my eyes, I lay back down.

Waking up to my dad shaking me was normal. "Baby we have an hour or so til the game starts, and we need your help."

Nodding my head I get up and head to the locker room. Looking around I see Jake cussing out some dude.

" what the fuck is going on in here?!" I yelled out.
He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. Watching him walk up to me, I am engulfed in a hug by him.

_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_

The game starts in 4 minutes and my dad is freaking out. " dad can I coach the first quarter of the game and if I do good I coach the rest of the game. " I asked.

Nodding as the football team comes out. I calm my nerves.

By now the game has already started and I'm screaming my head off at the players.  " Henderson your in. " putting on his helmet, he walks onto the field.

He passed the ball to the wide receiver, John Kerry. Catching it he runs to the end zone.

Looking over I see my dad nodding at me in approval.

40-0

We won the first game of the season.

Loading up on the bus, my dad stops me at the very first seat,  beside Jake's seat and tells me I'm the assistant coach of the football team.

Nodding my head I sit down. Texting my friends we are on our way home, my phone gets snatched from me.

"Dad did you tell mom we are on our way  home?  If not you might want to get comfy on the  couch." I asked my dad.

Hearing a line of curses, I chuckled.

Going to sleep, I feel someone cuddle into me.

Waking up to someone brushing hair out of my face, I turn over after I smack them.

Grumbling under my breath I sit up.  Rubbing my eyes I am tugged into another seat.

" listen up. We are stopping at a gas station. If any body needs to use the restroom go. Y'all may buy snacks, just tell Evelyn what you want. "  dad yelled.

Great now I have to get up.

We all got off the bus and entered the store.

3Skittles.
5M&M' s
2Coke
Water for me.
3pepsi
9 bags of chips.
5MTN dews
2 sneakers
4 whatchamacallit
3 packs of donuts
7 Dr pepper
5 Sunkist
3 diet cokes.

Great atleast someone can help me.

" need help" turning to see Jake.  I nod my head. He gets all the drinks and heads to the counter.

"Thanks." I said giving the cashier a 100 dolor bill. Grabbing the bags we head to the bus.

Passing out their stuff I sit back down and try to go back to sleep.

_<_<__>_>_<_<__>_>_<_<__>_>_<_

Getting home was a relief.

Taking a shower while my mom and dad talk about their sleeping arrangements because my dad did not tell my mom when we left.

Getting out, I go to my walk in closet and get a oversized t-shirt and undergarments.

Walking out i turn out the light and go to bed.

Buzz Buzz

Grabbing my phone, I squint at the bright light and see I have 5 new text messages.

Unknown:
Did you get home safe?

Unknown
Answer me

Unknown
Do you want me to come down there to see if you are all right?

Unknown
Don't  make me

Unknown
Be there in five.

Who could possibly want to make sure I'm alright?

Ummmmmm.

Tap tap tap

Walking over to my window I see Jake.

"Jesus Christ help me" I mumbled under my breath.

Opening the window for him to come in.

I walk back over to the bed while he closes the window.