The Lie

While Jaylon and I were just sitting there in shock staring at his dad and the two other masked men with guns in our faces , Jaylon's mom then busses into the room . She busses in screaming please please don't do this . When she walked in I guess that's when Jaylon got the idea .

Dad : Honey leave your heart out of this
Jaylon : Dad come on what you doing man
Dad : You ain't got no reason to li -
Jaylon : SHE'S PREGNANT
Mom & Dad : WHAT !!!
Me : * looks around at everybody *
Jaylon : * gets up * she's pregnant I have every reason to live
Jaylon : You always tell me , handle my responsibility well that's what i'm trying to do .
Jaylon : You gone take me from my kid Da ?
Mom : CHARLES PUT THAT DAMN GUN DOWN BEFORE I KILL YOU MYSELF
Mom : The hell you think pointing a gun at my so
* snatches gun from Dad and two men *
Dad : How the hell you go and do that boy! WHY
Mom : GET YO ASS OUT CHARLES IM SICK OF YOUR SHIT
Jaylon : Thank you he always worried about the wrong damn thing

After his Dad left out of the room Jaylon and his mom talked . I don't know what about but i'm sure he'd tell me later . I don't know why he would lie like that . Maybe because that was the only thing that could've kept us alive . He lied like I was pregnant and I wasn't mad but I just wanted to know why ? When they got done talking everybody left . Jaylon came back into the room and just laid on my lap . He started venting about how he was tired of this life and how he hated putting me in this situation . I hated being in this situation . His parents acted like we were twelve and thirteen . He told me when he and his mom were talking he told her the truth . That I wasn't pregnant but he also told her he would try to get me pregnant . Jaylon only told his dad I was pregnant because he knew his mom would step in and that his dad would back off . He said we only had three options . Option 1 , I could leave and we could never see each other again . Option 2 , He could actually get me pregnant . Option 3 , Run forever and never be happy . I wanted neither but I wanted Jaylon ! For a second I was thinking maybe I should go home but then I thought he wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for me . I couldn't give up on him now . Option 3 wasn't a option for me so I started to think about option 2 . If option 2 would save both of us I definitely agreed . Having a kid with two parents that care would be amazing to give it everything I never had . It didn't seem like such a bad idea .

Me : How do you feel about option 2
Me : Option 3 isn't a option for me and I don't want to leave you either .
Jaylon : Option 2 I would love .
Jaylon : I promise not to be like your dad or mines .
Jaylon : Our kid would enjoy life , play sports , and could choose their own path in life .
Jaylon : Also with two agreeing parents on his side .

He was saying all the right things . Did I want a child while I was 18 going on 19 ? No but it wasn't like if we had one he or she wouldn't be taken care of . We both agreed on option 2 and we had to make it fast . Which meant I had to give up my virginity that I had held on to so long . I was on a 18 year streak and I was very proud of myself . Jaylon and I decided we'd start trying that same night .