Chapter THIRTY TWO

Kirby Carter

You undress with trembling hands, sliding out of your shorts you stand there in your scant red thong for a moment, considering whether or not to take it off too.. The Viking had said to take off your clothes..

You're assuming he meant all of them..

The smooth, cocky timbre of his voice floats through the doorway.. "You better be naked in there, Duchess.."

You blush, smirking disobediently as you hear him rummaging through his bag... Deciding to test his patience, just a little, you cross to sit on the edge of the bed, wondering what he is looking for..

When he appears in the doorway, your mouth goes dry at the sight.. He wears only his low slung jeans.. The powerful muscles of his arms and abs on full display.. In his hands a reel of thick black tape and a silky black bundle of Shibari rope..

Shivers of excitement run through you.. If he knows how to use that rope like you think he does, you're in heaven..

Like, for real .. This man might actually ruin you for all others.. The kind of man whose impression will be long lasting.. If not lifelong.. Changing the way you view intimacy and sex forever.. "You're a bad girl, Kriby.."

He growls, crossing to stand before you he drops his supplies on the mattress beside you..

"No I'm not!.." You bat your lashes innocently, peering up at him, drinking in those swelling muscles and chiseled features..

Your Norse god.. Your viking man..

"I told you to take these off.." He bends down and tugs the elastic of your thong, letting it go so that it whips back against the skin of your hip with a snap and a sting.. "Do as you were told.."

"Yes sir.." You stand, seductively bending over to slide the thin triangle of fabric down your legs..

The viking groans at the sight of your glistening essence, stepping in close he cups your heat in his hand, teasing you with a firm rub.. "Now, put them in your mouth.."

His hooded gaze never leaves your eyes as they widen in surprise.. Your insides buzz at the naughty request..

He really is a dirty man, and you can't get enough.. "In my--?"

He takes the tiny wadded up ball of panties, stuffing them into your mouth and you taste yourself.. Smirking his sharky smirk he tears off a strip of black tape with his teeth, before pressing it to your lips, sealing your mouth shut..

Excitement flashes across his stormy grey eyes like a lightning bolt..

"Now that you can't argue back, you'll just have to listen, and do as I say.. Like a good girl.. Can you do that for me, baby?"

You nod, emphatically, pulse pounding.. "Mmhmmm.."

He grins that wolfish grin of his, gently caressing a hand over your cheek and brushing back your hair all the while drinking in the curves of your womanly form.. The unspoken, intangible and electric connection between you crackles in the air.. "So fucking beautiful.."

Your cheeks flush, but you can't speak.. "Now turn around, lift your arms.."

Obediently, you turn you back to him, raising your arms above your head.. He uses a rough knee to wedge your legs apart, pressing his heavy erection into your ass as he begins to bind the velvety smooth rope around your chest as a harness.. He knots the rope, expertly above your heart, between your breasts, another at either side of your collarbone and two beneath your shoulder blades..