10: the tower of london

What James said was going to be 'just a car ride' turned out to be a lot longer than that. It was practically the middle of the night now and we were still in the car.

"Are we there yet?"

"No"

"Are we there yet?"

He turns to me like lightning, fury in his eyes, but I only give him a childish grin in response.

He grumbles in his seat.

I've asked him 'are we there yet' for probably the last half hour and he only just now got angry. What a patient man. I slide my hand into his without looking and he gives a squeeze back in return.

"We can do something to pass the time," he suggests. Turning to me with an eyebrow raised.

My face heats up, "but then Sebastian will hear us," I whisper lowly.

James throws his head against the leather seats and lets out a loud laugh. "My girl has a dirty mind." I dead pan and he takes the chance to lift me up and deposit me on his lap. I lean into his warmth quicker than I can comprehend. Already way too comfortable with this man.

His hands run up and down my side before he opens the back of my dress, dragging the zipper down in a tantalizing slow pace. I grab his wrist to stop the action, looking at him in mild horror. He laughs again.

"Just a minute ago you were so ready to have me on these seats," he grins at my expense, hissing when I shift on his lap. "Stop that. Anyway, that's not why I'm undressing you," the partition lowers and Seb passes a bag through. "You can't be doing anything in a dress, so I want you to change."

I open the bag seeing a long sleeve black shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. Sneakers and a jacket on the bottom. I look to James and back at the bag. He bought me clothes?

"Do not look," I start to lower the right strap of my dress, and as I predicted, he doesn't look away.

"Your still on my lap," he observes, eyes trained on the bare skin of my collar bones. I huff out at having to move off his lap to change. He was quite comfortable.

But at any rate, I try to quickly change in the small space, while also reminding James to keep his eyes out the window. Though, it does boost a girls ego to know he can't keep his eyes off me. And his hands apparently, because as soon as I'm changed in dragged back into a warm lap.

"Don't you want to change?" I look down at his dark blue suit. I'm sure he doesn't want to mess it up, I'm still not sure what we will be doing. The partition rolls down again and another bag is thrown through.

"Hey! I could fire you Seb," James calls out after his clothes hit the floor. I giggle to myself and James smiles.

"If you are going to stay on my lap, you need to help me undress," the Irish accent tells me. Heat pools between my legs when I think about peeling a suit off this man. I run my hands through his slicked back hair before grabbing the tie and jerking him forward. Another centimeter and his lips would be on mine.

Instead, I untie the knot and slip the material from around his neck. My fingers drag down, flicking open buttons as I go until I see smooth expense of chest. I straddle him for a better angle.

James' hands don't stay idle for long, they latch onto my hips as I work my way down,  pulling apart the fabric so he's half naked under me. The control I have drives me to grind down accidentally. The need for friction is too much.

He steadies me on his lap, bruising my hips and screwing his eyes closed as I come down again and again. Rocking in time with the cars movements. Who knew that even with clothes on, I would be able to feel such a heat for a single man. I've never felt this way before, but I wish I could just undress and have him take me right here. For a virgin, I sure feel like a horny slut. And I love it.

"Is my queen feeling wet for Daddy?" He asks, jerking his hips up to mine. Eyes black as coals lighting a flame in me. I whine at the contact. Nodding like a bobble head, I cling to his chest to try to ground myself.

His suit jacket and shirt come off all the way. His hands undoing his buckle just as quickly, right between our bodies. I watch in anticipation, waiting for the second he gets his belt off and trousers down before I jump him.

But we never get the chance.

Sebastian pulls the car to a stop before talking through the speakers. "Boss we're here."

I fall to the side in frustration, the need pulsating between my legs has only intensified. But I know I can't be satisfied now.

James huffs profanities and discards his suit before changing quickly into a similar pair of jeans to mine and a t-shirt with the band Queen in it.

My eyes barely strayed from the bulge in his kickers.

He opens the door and leads me out onto a crowded London street and I finally look up and see where we are.

The tall building in front of me glows in magnificent glory.

The Tower of London.

"It's closed," I state the obvious seeing the locked door and noting the time.

"Not to me it isn't," James smiles victoriously. I shake my head at him. He's can't be serious. "This is our first date. I wanted it to be special. Can't a guy show off a little to impress his girl?"

His cute puppy eyes stare back at me, a barely concealed promise of mischief. My heart picks up a beat, thinking of the genius and how he would get us in, what he would do.

"Will you steal the Crown Jewels with me?"  He asks as if it is just a question of whether I want tea or coffee. He holds his hand out to me, a silent question if I would follow him.

I take it.

And we both stare up at the building of grandiose in front of us, hand in hand.