|24|

Empress

I stood in the window trying to put little mama to sleep while making sure Lias was okay playing outside.

"Yes I'm doing good" I said into the phone

"Are you sure because the kids can come up here with us you know ma won't mind and you can also relax and get some rest" my mommy said

"Maybe next weekend because we're going to go and try see Eli again and he needs to see his son and daughter he knows nothing about" I said saying the last part sarcastically.

"Mommy's so proud of you for carrying such a responsibility " mommy Sarah said and I smiled lightly.

"Thanks mommy I'm about to put the kids to bed" I said looking out at Lias.

" ok baby we love y'all and tell Dakota I said hi" she said. I said ok love you too and hung up.

"Lias come in now" I called and held the door open for him to come in.

"Take your shoes off boy" I said putting Rose down so she could try and walk around since she wouldn't go to sleep.

"Girl" Lias said side eyeing me

"Boy" I said pushing the back of his head walking to the kitchen and he smacked his teeth.

My little monster was three going on four he going up so fast man. I call him monster cause that's exactly what he acts like. Rose is one she will be two in about a month and a half.

"Lias want something to eat before you wash and go to bed" I asked him

"Yea" I rolled my eyes and looked at him

"What girl" he asked looking back at me

"I'm not finna be too many more of your girls before that mouth get popped what you want to eat" I asked him

"Cereal" he said and I fixed him a bowl

Rose just ate so I went and rubbed on her lavender night time lotion so she could go to sleep. She jumped out my arms crying yelling no.

"Come here mama you have to go to sleep " I said picking her up.

I rubbed some of the lotion under her nose and rocked her till she dozed off, then I carried her to her bed and kissed her forehead.

I walked back in the kitchen to see Lias knocked out all on the floor.

"Monster get up" I said picking him up.

"Me sleepy" he said whining

"I know but you need to wash we get to see daddy tomorrow " I said and he looked up at me with excitement.

"Yaayyyy let me wash and put me shoes on" he said and I laughed.

He would not go to bed unless he was fully dressed and had his shoes on.

I finally ate and got a shower. I couldn't really sleep because I was anxious. I was so ready to see him and hug him.

—————————-

The next morning I got the kids up after I got dressed and we all ate. Once I got rose dressed we walked out side and I put them in the car.

We sung and listened to music all the way there.

We went the the security and then I walked to the front so I could make sure I was on the log.

It was about 30 minutes before they escorted us in to a room with a table and chairs.

"Where my daddy " Lias asked

"He's about to come in now baby" I said when I heard a loud buzzer and the doors opening.

Eli walked through the door with his head held high but when he laid eyes on Lias he broke.

He cried hugging him and I was crying watching them. He walked over to me and hugged and kissed all over me causing me to smile and laugh.

Even in his prison fit he was fine as fuck and he smelled good.

"Hey baby" he said looking at me smiling causing me to blush.

"Hey I missed you so much" I said holding his hand

"I been missing y'all like crazy man" he said running his hand over his face

"Li Li" rose yelled calling Lias

Eli looked at the baby and then looked at me.

"You baby sitting? Naw never mind she look like me but question is why you got her? You was pregnant?" He asked

"No Eli this all your ex fiancé's doing she dropped her off and left the ring said she wasn't as ready as she thought" I said

"Mannnnn" he said in frustration

He grabbed the baby and looked over her. She was smiling and he smiled back.

He talked to her for a little bit before looking at me and shaking his head.

"Man I'm so fucking thankful for you bruh" he said

"Thank you so much for holding shit down and taking care of my kids I got to get the fuck out of here bruhh" he said and I agreed

"When do you have court? " I asked him

"I get sentenced next week but I don't won't y'all there" he said firmly looking me in the eyes

"Why" I asked while passing my phone to Lias

"Because I said so look don't fight me on this ok I just need to do this myself and after I'll let you know everything" he said and I rolled my eyes

"Damn" Lias yelled

"Monster watch your mouth come here" I said and he walked over to me and I popped him in the mouth and he mugged me sitting back down by his daddy.

"Now why you do that" Eli asked

"Because he don't need to be cussing what you mean?" I said and he just looked at me.

"You so beautiful, you seeing anybody" he asked

"I'm talking to someone but it's not serious cause I'm preoccupied with my kids and you" I said

"That nigga will die on me dead that shit quick"Eli said and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Don't be saying stuff like that look where you at and no cause I never told you to leave your ex" I said

"I don't give a fuck I said what I said that nigga will die if you dont dead that and you know I was trying to get back with you while I was still with her so don't play" he said and I sighed

" what's her full name and when's her birthday " he asked looking at rose and rubbing monsters head

"Um honestly I don't know, she didn't say she only kissed her head and said bye Rose so that's how I know her first name and her birthdate is May 17th" i said and he shook his head.

"I'm not going to change her name when adopt her ima just give her a middle name" I said and he nodded.

We sat in there and caught up for the next 39 minutes then it was time to go.

When we left I drove the kids out to my moms house. I was going to sleep in tomorrow then go get my little sister carter cause I haven't seen her in forever.

Soon as I got to the house I called Kota and filled him in, then I took a shower and went straight to sleep.

#notedited