Chapter 5: "Will It Be Okay If She Was Still Able to Have Sex?"

"Ariel, Arden is here waiting for you outside!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I quickly straightened the last piece of my hair and then unplugged it and ran downstairs. I stopped and gave my mother a quick kiss on the cheek.

"See you later mom."

She smiled and kissed me back. "Okay and be careful Ariel, that's my grand baby your holding in there." I chuckled and then heard the sound of a car beep. I looked towards the direction where it was coming from and looked back at my mother.

We both started to laugh. "Alright mom, he is rushing me. I'll see you later." I walked past her and out the front doors. I was going to sit in the passenger seat until I realized that his girlfriend Veronica was there. I gave her a weak smile and took the seat in the back. When I was strapped in Arden pulled off.

When I say the tension in the air was thick, it was thick. I looked out the window the whole time rubbing my small baby bump. "So, babe, I was wondering if tonight we could you know." Veronica spoke seductively.

I gaged in my mind picturing them together hot and naked. Ewe! So not a cute sight. I listened into their conversation being nosy. "Veronica I will think about it." His voice wasn't seductive like how Veronica's was. It was more like, why are you talking about something like that now?

"Okay, just know if you reject, you will be missing out on a WHOLE lot." She purred.

The car got silent until I heard the song 'Rich Girl" being played. I noticed it was my phone ringing, so I dug in my purse and saw it was my brother. I answered it without hesitation. "Can I help you?" I said she joked.

(Arden Holt's POV)

"Can I help you?" Her beautiful voice spoke.

I guess I can say I would be lying if I said I had no feelings for Ariel what so ever. These last few weeks have made me think things over. Maybe having a life with her is something I look forward to. And I am not just saying this because we are having a baby; I always thought like this but never had the guts to admit to myself that I was ready to settle down.

When you look at Ariel you see a good future. She is a good girl, but when you look at me you see player, baller and a bad ass. See those two don't mix. She looks pure and innocent while I look rough and hard.

"Yeah...Of course I will go with him!......Alright...Love you too...Bye.." I griped the steering wheel a little bit tighter than necessary. If she was talking to some boy that I don't know about he is going to have to have approval from me! I will not have Ariel going around town carrying my child seeing other men. Nope. I'm not having that.

I tried to seem calm and looked at the road in front of me. "So, Ariel, do you think you would be able to go with me to my parents' house after this? They are dying to see you." I lied.

I just wanted to see what her answer is. I looked up into the rear-view mirror and saw her look out the window biting her full, luscious lips. I looked away quickly before I got aroused.

"I would love too, but I have things to do. Since tomorrow we are going on vacation, they will see me the. Please tell them I am sorry for not coming, I just had other things to do."

As I pulled up to the building, we all got out of the car and headed in. Ariel signed the papers and we sat down and waited for her name to be called. The whole time I couldn't keep my hands off of her stomach where our baby is safely growing in.

She was reading something off her phone and I was just messing with stomach, either poking it or just messing around with it. It's hard to believe that there is something in her. Her stomach is a little big and hard so I know something is in there.