Chapter 25: Almas Diner

Alex

After coming home from Ashley's bakery shop, I have to say Andrew started acting strange. He wasn't being his usual playful self. He was truely acting like we were together.

Now don't get me wrong, we had the deal going on aand of course I won because I'm just that awesome orr he just allowed me to win.

Yeah that's how it went. But nevermind that.

I was on Netflix watching 'Orange is the New Black' when suddenly my phone started ringing. Without looking at the caller ID, I answered "Hello?"

"Alex? Hey I'm surprise you haven't changed your number,"

I rolled my eyes, "What do you want Eric? I'm busy at the moment."

He lightly chuckled "Please! Watching a TV series is not being busy. Thats just you being a loner."

I slammed my laptop down angerily; even though he guessed correctly what I'm doing doesn't mean I'm not allowed to get all offensive. "Well now I'm not. What do you want?" I snapped

"Hey, hey! I didn't call to get you all angry, I called to see if you wanted to hang out." He paused, "As friends."

I thought about it. Would it be a good idea to go out with Eric? I am upset with him still and plus I am hungry and I certainly doubt mom is coming home anytime soon.

Picking up my keys, I stood up "Okay fine, and I'm only agreeing because I'm hungry, So I can pick--"

"No, no, no it's fine." He interupted, "I can pick you up in lets say 10? We can go to the diner down the road?"

"Sure, Just text me when you're here."

We both said our goodbye and finished the phone call. I walked over to my closet and paused. Why am I getting ready to go to the diner with my ex boyfriend? I looked down and saw I was still in my pj's from this morning and my hair was a mess.

Maybe if I just brushed my hair, put on a plaid shirt and jeans, it wouldn't  be so bad right?

Going inside my bathroom, I brushed my hair and my teeth (Just incase I had bad breath) and also changed my clothes. After I was done I gotten a text from Eric saying he was outside.

Running down the stairs I sent a quick text to mom and also Carlos informing them I was going out for dinner with a friend. Locking the door, I turned around to see Eric standing outside of his car staring at me.

"Why are you standing outside of your car?" I asked while walking over, "Shouldn't you be waiting inside?"

He opened the door "I wanted to be a gentlemen and open the door. Is that bad?"

I smirked and shook my head, "No but since when you're a gentlemen when you live like a pig?"

I sat down in the car and he slammed the door, "Touché" He mumbled

He walked over and blucked himself inside his car and drove off. I looked through the side mirror and seen a shadow coming from my drive way. I turned around and didn't see the shadow anymore.

Eric glanced over at me, "Whats wrong?"

I glanced over at Eric and shook my head, "Nothing, I thought I saw my parents driving up the drive way."

"Don't you tell you're parents you were going out? Because it would be very iresponsible if yo--"

"Don't worry I did dip-shit," I said, "My mom doesn't check her phone while she drives. She's like that."