Are they dating? (Part 6)

(NOT MY FANART CREDIT TO OWNER!)

"Y/n really has become more at ease and is showing more emotions lately..",Ikkaku commented, walking next to Bart. "She also opened up to the captain as well..",Bart added walking next to ikkaku. "But.. Are Y/n and Captain dating?",they both say in unison as they walk out onto deck.

"Morning guys!",you greet the both of them while they walk through the door. "Morning!",Ikkaku said watching you mop the deck. "Your cleaning?",Bart asked, walking next to ikkaku to you. "Yep.. Captain said so..".you whine. "Did you do something to piss him off?",Ikkaku asks while putting one hand on her hip. You pause and look down at the floor with regret, during this time your captain was watching you mop and talk to the two. "Y/n-ya you should be mopping!",Law exclaimed with his arms crossed over his chest. "Yeah, yeah..",you answer back with dread and sadness in your tone. "Well what did you do?",Ikkaku asks once more waiting for an answer desperately.

You sigh and look up at the both of them while mopping the wooden floor. "I messed with his doctor gear and his sword..",you say almost wanting to cry because you don't like to clean. "Ah! I see..",Ikkaku said tapping her chin thinking of something. "Why don't you make it up to captain..",she said with a smirk. You look up at her confused about how you would make it up to your captain. "How would I do that? What would I do?",you ask finishing up mopping the floor. "I'm already making it up for him..",you mumble putting the mop and bucket away.

"Well~",she gets closer to you and whispers in your ear. "Why don't you two go out on the next island with him?",she asks with a grin. "W-WHAT! N-NO WAY!",you exclaim totally embarrassed, you were now flushed in red and started to think of many unbelievable thoughts. "N-no way I am not doing that..",you say waving your hands rapidly.

At this point law wanted to know so badly what you guys were talking about but he also didn't want to show that he was interested in your conversation. "Why not? It seems you like him!",Ikakku exclaimed clapping her hands together. "I-I..",you sigh in defeat and sulk staring at the ground.

Law's POV:

She likes someone? Well I haven't seen her talk with a lot of guys.. She usually talk to penguin and Shachi.. Wait.. and me.. C-Could she like me?!

N-no way she can't.. Could she..?

No I'm just overthinking it.. Maybe she doesn't like.. If she doesn't then who is the lucky guy?!

While thinking law started to get a headache and rubbed the bridge of his nose roughy. Law was quite annoyed by who you like and what other part of the conversation you guys were talking about.

He soon heads over to all three of you with his usual emotionless face. "What are you guys talking about?",Law asks staring at you. Y/n's face has become red staring at law, her eyes widened a bit and she looked very nervous. "Oh nothing~",Ikakku chirped while heading into the kitchen with Bart.

Your POV:

What the hell.. What is this feeling..? Nervousness..?

Then why am I so nervous all of a sudden..

W-we aren't particularly dating...

You just sigh at the thought and let it brush aside. "Y/n-ya are you alright?" he asked, looking down at you with a bit of worry in his eyes. You look up at him with a slight smile. "Yeah I'm fine.." you say while rubbing your neck a bit. "There's nothing to worry about.."You say while your eyes trail slowly looking at the features of his face. You've always noticed him with his weird looking beard and earrings but you've never actually examined them before.

"You have cute earrings law"you smile to him kindly. This of which causes a dust of pink to cover his cheeks a bit. "T-Thanks Y/n-ya..",he answered back looking away trying not to show you that he is blushing. You get on your toes to get a bit higher, while he turned his head to look at you again you quickly peck his cheek. This causes him to go soft and just chuckles. You also giggle a bit and get back down at your height.

"Does this mean you will forgive me?",you ask putting your hands together. "Hmm..",he said thinking about it. "Yes.. but I'll only accept if you go out on a date with me Y/n-ya..",Law said looking down at you with his evil looking smirk. "W-why are you smirking like that.. That's creepy..",you say feeling a shiver go up and down your spine. "Well is it a yes or no?",he asks while bending down to your height.

"Yes! Of course but I'm just worried you might do something crazy..".you say messing with your hands nervously. "What crazy things could I do? Kill someone on our date?",he asked with a chuckle. You sweat drop and slowly nod. "Yes that is exactly what I'm worried about..",you answer with a sigh and start to head to your room. "Y/n-ya where are you going?" he asked grabbing your wrist following you to your room, or also Laws. "I'm heading to our room why?",you ask heading down the hallway.

"Oh now you call it our room~",he said with a smirk plastered on his face. "Wow..",you managed to say before heading inside the room with him behind you.

"I assume we are close to an island? It's been quite awhile..",you add while looking through his closet to look for some clothes.

He stares at you for a bit unintentionally checking you out. He quickly looks away once you start to strip down. "Y-yes there should be one close by..",he mumbled looking at the book shelf next to the door. You had taken off your shirt and was now slipping on one of his hoodies. "Oh okay just wondering..",you try to find some of his sweat pants but you couldn't find any. "Your out of sweat pants dang it, I already took off mine..",you sigh and go through your drawer which was next to the closet.

"I am? Wow you used all of mine then..",he sighed and takes the basket of clothes. "I'll take this to the wash",he said as he carries it outside. "Hold on!",you exclaim as you throw your clothes to him. He catches it not unaware that your bra and underwear was also what he caught. After throwing it in the basket he saw it and quickly had a nose bleed staring at it.

"Law! You pervert! Hurry and go put it in the wash!",you exclaim putting on your own sweat pants. "Y-yeah..",Law said walking to the laundry room. "Pervert...",you mumble to yourself putting on your sweat pants and went to go follow law to the laundry room.

After making it you saw him turn it on, while doing so he turns around to see you standing at the door frame.

He stares at you for a bit with his eyelids going low. You stare back confused and why he is just standing there.

Does he have something to say? Is he okay?

You stare at him for quite awhile until he starts walking toward you. You watch him get closer thinking that he was gonna walk past you but..

Suddenly he closes the laundry room's door behind you causing you to be pushed back being put further into the laundry room. "Law?",you ask about to turn around but instead he...