Not an Update

Hey sweethearts.

How are you all?

I don't think I tell you guys this enough -- I love you. I love you all so much. You're all wonderful people for coming this far.

I normally don't do this but there's a first time for everything.

First of all, I want to apologise that there hasn't been any update for almost two weeks. I'm sorry. I was hoping to get a chapter out last week but my plans changed.

If you follow me on Wattpad, Instagram (ebby_writes) or Twitter(Ebbywrites); you'll know that I started exams last week. It ended three days ago. I was hoping that I'll get to write after exams but so far, we've be so busy at home. The only time I have to myself is in the night and I'd be so tired I'd just fall asleep. So please understand if I'm not able to update this week.

So Christmas is tomorrow. Merry Christmas in advance to those who celebrate.

In the meantime, I'd love you guys to answer these questions:

1.) Who's your favourite character?

2.) What's your favourite scene?

3.) Who do you guys imagine as the characters?

I'd be so grateful if you guys answer the questions. I'd love to read them in the comments. If you have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to send me a PM or post on my message board.

And if you don't follow me on here, please do so that you'll get notified when I make announcements. I posted something about the next chapter on my Instagram.

Thanks for almost 20k reads.
I love you all so much.