Finally free

A/N: There is a A/N at the end please read it is importent!! Thank you.

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to get up, but only to feel a stabbing pain in my stomach. I laid back down and looked around.  I looked to the right of me and saw Mitch asleep in the chair. I slowly reached my hand to his hand and put it on top of it. 

"I love you Mitch" I whispered to him. I saw him slowly open his eyes. He looked at me and it took him a second to realize that i was awake. 

"Sky! Your awake" He said as he jumped from his seat and hugged me. 

"No really. I didn't realize I was awake" I say as i wrapped my arms around him. 

"You know you be able to go home today. An hour after you woke up. The wounds not that deep" Mitch said smiling at me. 

"Yeah. But were would i go?... Were would you go?" I said worried that he was going to leave me. 

"Are you going to leave me?" I asked before he could reply to the other questions. 

"No. I wont leave you. You can live with me in California." He said as he started to play with my hair. 

"But I thought you lived in the house with Damon" I said shivering from the thought of Damon.

"Well I had the house there, but I have another house near the beach that is nice I think" He said looking at me.

"Yeah, but my friends" I say to him frowning. 

"Oh. Yeah I called them and they got a ticket out here to see you" He said as he kissed my forehead.

"How did you get there numbers?" 

"Cops..."

"Mitch"

"Ok.. I was the one who had your phone the whole time."

"Wait. You had my phone?" He nodded his head looking at my with a small smile. I sighed and mumbled out a ok then. I heard the door open and closed and looked up to see a nurse. 

"Hi. How are you feeling?" She asked me as she walked over to the side of the bed and handed me food.

"Fine." I say as i looked at the food pushing it around slightly. 

"You have to eat you have been out for a couple of days. Ok?" She asked me as she wrought stuff down. 

"Yeah, ok. Thanks" I said as she walked out of the room. I started to eat the food and talk to Mitch. It was an hour after I was awake someone came in and said i could get into cloths and leave. I nodded my head and Mitch had handed me cloths that he brought me to wear when i leave. 

"Thanks." I say as i go on my tippy-toes trying to kiss him on the lips. He bened down a bit so i could finally kiss him. I could feel him smirking into the kiss. I pulled back and quickly got dressed into other cloths and walked out of the room and out of the hospital. 

"Come on lets go" Mitch said as he walked over to his motorcycle making me groan. He handed me his helmet and helped me onto the bike, him getting infront after me. My arms wrapped tightly around him as he drove off to his house. It was about a 20 minute drive before he pulled up to his white house. He parked his motorcycle in a garage and helped me off of it and took my helmet. He grabbed my hand and led me to a door and pulled out keys. Once the door was unlocked he opened it and pulled me inside.

"Welcome home love" I heard Mitch say from behind me as he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled slightly and nodded my head.

"So this is your house?" I asked as i got out of his grip and moved towards a glass door that led to a porch.