Getting out

I started to wake up, and try and move around but i couldn't. I opened my eyes and saw that Mitch's arms were around me keeping me in place. I twisted around so i would face Mitch, he was still asleep. I smiled slightly he looked so peaceful when he was a sleep. I squirmed out of his grip and looked at the clock. "its only 8:30" i thought to myself, as i got out of bed. I walked out of Mitch's room and started to walk down stairs. "I am going to make breakfast for me and Mitch" I thought to myself. I walked into the kitchen and started to see what they had for food. I looked around and decided i would make french toast, bacon, sausage, and eggs. I got out all the ingredients and started to cook breakfast. It was about 30 minutes later when i heard someone coming down stairs and walking towards the kitchen. I grabbed some eggs and went of to a pan that was on the stove. I started creaked 6 eggs into the pan and started to make scrambled eggs. I heard the kitchen door open and a minute later i felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey love" Mitch said, i blushed alittle by the new nickname he gave me. 

"Hi" I said as I tried to get out of his grip to go flip the french toast. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Making breakfast. What does it look like?" I said to him finally getting out of his grip. 

"Now go sit down and let me finish. It should only take me a couple of more minutes." I said to him finally turning to look at him. I could feel my face getting red. He was still just in his boxer.

"And put some cloths on" i mumbled more to myself then him.

"Hey your just wearing one of my shirts so me being in my boxer cant be that bad" he said to me. "Crap i didn't mean for him to hear that oh well" i thought to myself After another ten minutes breakfast was done. I gave him a plate of food and got myself a plate after. I went to go sit next to him but he pulled me onto his lap before I could sit in the chair next to him. 

"Mitch let me sit down in a chair" I whinnied at him as i sat my food down. 

"Fine" he said as he let go of me. I sat down and we started to eat breakfast. After an hour breakfast was done and cleaned up. 

"What are we doing today?" I asked Mitch as we went towards the living room. 

"We can go out" he replayed to me. I tilted my head and looked at him questionable.

"Not that i don't want to go out, buuut wont people be looking for me scene i went missing?" I asked him.

"Not near here. We are in another state, and the news didn't travel to other states." He said. 

"Wait we are in another state?!?!" I yelled. He nodded his head and looked at me.

"Damon did't tell you?" I just shook me head and sighed. 

"Wait if we aren't in Maine anymore were are we?" I asked him. 

"We are in California." He said as he screated the back of his neck. 

"how long was i out?" I asked him hoping he would know. 

"Damon said for a couple of weeks." He said, "Sorry i thought you knew. Do you still want to go out?"

"Yeah sure lets go out it sounds fun" I said to him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"We can go to an amusement park around here." He said as he looked down at me. 

"Yeah sure. That sounds fun" I say while smiling.

"Ok. Good. Go get ready" He told me. I nodded my head and got out of his grip and ran to my room. I jumped into the shower. After 15 minutes i got into the shower and dried off. I walked over to my wardrobe and looked for some clothes. I ended up grabbing a grey undertank top and a pink crop top, with jean shorts. After putting that on I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair, i deiced that i would put it in a side braid today. After 10 minutes of struggling to get it to be good I finished the side braid. I brushed my teeth. I saw a small flower electic band and grabbed it and put it on the end of the braid.  I walked out of my room and down stairs. I saw Mitch at the front door, he had a black t-shirt, and pants, with a grey beanie.

"How can you be wearing pants?" I asked him making him jump. "haha i scared him" I thought to myself. He just shrugged his shoulders and looked at me. 

"Wow you look good" He said to me making me blush.

"T-thanks" i muttered and looked down. I heard him chuckle and heard him walking towards me. He grabbed my face and titled it up so I was looking at him, he smiled at me and started to lean down. I closed my eyes when i felt his lips on mine. I started to kiss back. He pulled back and smiled at me again as he grabbed my hand. 

"Lets go" He says and kissed the top of my head. I nodded smiling. 

"Yea i get to go outside" i said, Mitch chuckled next to me. 

"Come on" He said as he started to tug me towards the door. He opened the door for me and i steped outside. I breathed in the fresh air and looked around. I felt myself being tugged away from the house. 

"Come on Sky. We could cont this as our first date" Mitch said to me smiling. 

"A d-date?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Yeah. Come on." I looked away from him and realized we didn't have a car. I frowned and looked at him.

"We don't have a car though." He just chuckled and shook his head.

"Yes. We don't have a car but we have a motorcycle." He said smiling as he pointed to his motorcycle. I looked at the black and blue death trap. 

"I am not getting on that!" I said to him trying to get away from it. I saw him shake his head.

"Yes you are" he says as he picked me up and started to walk towards the death trap. He put me on the motorcycle and grabbed a helmet. 

"Put this on" He says as he got in front of me. I put it on and looked at him. "Wait he isn't wearing a helmet!!" 

"Wait you need a helmet!" I yelled at him. 

"Nah. I never wear one anyways. Now hold on tight" He says as he started his motorcycle. I let out a small squeak and wrapped my arms around his waist tightly. I heard him chuckle as he drove away from the house.