Chapter Sixteen; Sirene

Nyx's head snapped up as the AC suddendly stopped working,

"What the fuck is going on?" Nyx called out loudly, her head swiveling side to side in hopes of figuring out what happened, "Hello?"

Suddenly a piercing yet familiar sound started, her body convulsing as she screamed loudly and trashed in her holdings.

Electricity erupted from her skin, powering up the room as light bulbs were overpowered and shattered.

The technological cuffs were broken as she slapped her hands against the glass in front of her, pleading at anyone that was near to stop the noise.

Her eyes shone brightly under her blindfold, her body suddenly stopping its fight as she sank to her knees on the floor.

Waiting patiently for her orders.

The frequency stopped momentarily, and a recorded voice spoke, "Sirene." Siren.

"Bereit zu gefallen." Ready to please. Siren's voice came out softly, almost seductive in a way as she responded to her name being called.

The device exploded and shattered the glass around her pod.

She rose to her feet, slowly taking off her blindfold as she stepped out of the pod with elegance.

Siren needed to find a way out of here. She wouldn't let herself get caught twice.

She followed the humming of the familiar tune, her hands dancing in the air as she knocked out any guard that stepped on her path.

Siren walked inside the room, seeing a dude stand beside the Winter Soldier, in his hands a red book with a star.

He looked her up and down with a smile, his finger trailing over her soft cheek as he spoke, "Sirene, lassen Sie uns ein Imperium fallen sehen." Siren let's see an empire fall.

Siren smiled, her teeth perfect as she leveled her glowing eyes with him, "Gerne." With pleasure.

Winter Soldier hid behind the wall, accompanied by Siren who waited patiently.

A few seconds later, Steve came running in, grabbing the doctor by the front of his shirt and slammed him into the wall.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

Siren smiled as the words escaped the German's lips, "To see an empire fall."

Sam entered and Siren sent a kick towards his chest, making him fall back and hit the ground with a groan of pain.

Steve turned around at the fight sounds, his eyes catching her stalking Sam before Winter Soldier threw a punch his way- which he barely dodged by ducking.

"Nyx- come on girl." Sam groaned as he shakily rose to his feet, the female slinking forward with her eyes trained on him.

She stopped momentarily in front of him, not touching him yet as Sam's eyes connected with hers, falling in trance, she bit her lip as she whispered, "Ich bin Sirene, nicht Nyx." I'm Siren, not Nyx.

Sam didn't understand what she said but it didn't matter, he didn't seem to care as he swayed on his feet, his fingers reaching out to touch her cold skin as if he was hungry for her,

"Schlaf." Sleep. She whispered as she touched his forehead with a finger, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as she controlled the blood flowing to his head enough to make him pass out.