Part 18

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's POV

Yoonji, along with Mina and Jay were inside Taehyung's room...Mina was stretching Taehyung's hands... Taehyung noticed everyone's upset mood " Why progress doctor?" Yoonji asked Mina " Muscles are responding " Yoonji nodded her head and wrote it on the notebook " what's wrong? Why isn't anymore smiling? Did Jungkook left?" Taehyung asked them.

Yoonji lowered her head and glance at Jay " He is leaving " Taehyung frowns " But treatment " Taehyung mumbled to himself and thought for some time.

Time Skip

Jungkook and Hoseok were standing in front of the stuff of the hospital " You will come home for Christmas right?" Jungkook asked everyone " Of course we will Brat " Jin said to him smiling sadly...the voice of lift stopping echoed into the place " Papa is here " Jungkook said sadly, and turn around.....The lift opened and Namjoon came out of the lift, some papers in his hands with a dimple smile on his face.

Jungkook frowns and looked at him, Ji Hyun came and looks at Yoonji " you called their parents ?" Before Yoonji could answer Namjoon went to Ji Hyun and hand him the papers " Doctor Ji Hyun, You said Jungkook's parents has to pay the bills.... Jungkook parents paid the bill " Namjoon said to her in a cold tone " I hope now your rules don't mind "Ji Hyun nodded her head at start walking towards her room.

She smiled when he heard everyone squealing " No one is leaving! Come in Jimin take their bag inside " Jin said in his pure English " Yeah Take take " Jimin said and grabbed their bag... Namjoon stood in front of Jungkook, who was staring at Namjoon with glossy eyes " He is waiting " Namjoon ruffles his hair... Jungkook ran towards Taehyung's room.

He opened the door and saw Taehyung, sitting already looking at him " 2 hours late, Jeon Jungkook " Taehyung said to him jokingly, Jungkook stares at him hiccuping " What are thinking? Any excuse " Jungkook rushed towards him, hugging him tightly... Taehyung chuckled at his sudden attack " Thank you " Taehyung scoffed " Nothing happens with a thank you...I want something from you " Jungkook looked at him.

" What ?" Their face was really close, Jungkook " A k-" Before Taehyung could say something, Jungkook smashed his lips on elders... Taehyung was taken back but kissed back...after sometime Jungkook breaks the kiss and moved back lowering his head " What happened to you?" Jungkook looked up at him with tearly eyes, his shakes his head and runs away.

Taehyung frowns and his sudden behaviour..." The kiss was short " Taehyung mumbled to himself and lower his head...

________________
Part 18

Surprise 🌚

Thanks for reading 💕

Favourite part of the update ?

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰