Part 2

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

" Namjoon, I will be honest with you " Mina, Taehyung's doctor said to Namjoon, who was looking at Taehyung, laying on the bed under the white sheets " As you know it's been 6 months since the accident, There are only 5% chance of him waking up....and if he will, He won't be able to move again " Namjoon looked at her with tearly eyes.

" But at least we can try for treatment right " Namjoon hopefully asked her, who sighed but nodded " Only if he have hope in himself and believe himself " Mina finished, Namjoon wipes his tears and looks at her " Them no worries " Namjoon said to him....Mina's eyes fall on a boy peeking through the door.

" Jungkook, go to your room...it's time for your medicines" Mina said to him, who pouts and came in front of them " But,I hate medicines " He whined, Namjoon stare at him finding the boy adorable " Wait, What are you doing here at this late hour?" Mina asked him wiggling her eyes brows " Well " Jungkook nervously smiled at her.

" Go now " Jungkook flashed his bunny smile, and glancing at Taehyung's laying figure he went away, of course not forgetting to close the door softly " Who was he?" Namjoon asked Mina, who was now checking Taehyung " Him? Jungkook " Mina smiled a ...

" Go now " Jungkook flashed his bunny smile, and glancing at Taehyung's laying figure he went away, of course not forgetting to close the door softly " Who was he?" Namjoon asked Mina, who was now checking Taehyung " Him? Jungkook " Mina smiled a little " Very cute and sweet boy, he is attempted in the hospital with his brother...his parents are always out on business trip " Mina finished and checked Taehyung's monitor.

" The boy looks energetic, What's his dasies ?" Namjoon asked her, Before Mina could reply, Taehyung's monitor started to make loud sounds " Namjoon, go out you are a doctor you know what's happening " Namjoon nodded and went out while Mina helped Taehyung.

Namjoon sat in the waiting room, waiting for Mina, while some nurses ran inside the room...Namjoon felt someone sitting beside him, he turn his head and got starlted with Jungkook's bright smile " Hi " Jungkook cutely waved at him, Namjoon was worried but there was something in Jungkook's smile which calmed him... Namjoon just sightly smile at him.

Jungkook noticed the worried face of Namjoon " Obama!" Jungkook suddenly said " Where where?" Namjoon looked around but there was no one except them and an old man, who was holding his chest like he is just about to die, Namjoon sighed and Jungkook giggled....Namjoon looks at him and shook his head with a slight smile.

Mina came to Namjoon, who immediately stood up " How is he?" Namjoon asked him " He is wake, but when I don't him about his condition, he is devastated " Namjoon bite his lower lip and looked down sadly, While Jungkook staring at them back and forth  " can I meet him?" Mina sighed but nodded his head.

Without wasting anymore time, He rushed towards the room, Mina's eyes fall on Jungkook " Jungkook I'm gonna beat you, go and take rest!" Mina scold him who pouts and slowly went to his room " Hyung, there is a handsome patient in the hospital!" Jungkook excitedly said to his brother who was peacefully reading his book.

" You said the same thing for Bogum, but now he is your lifeless buddy " Hoseok said, his eyes still fixed on his book " Meanie! Not my fault he is com from last 8 years " Jungkook said while pouting looking at his Hyung, who chuckled " Yet you play cards with him " Jungkook scoffed and jump on his bed.

" Be careful Jungkook, it's not good for you to jump like that, Your leg needs some rest " Hoseok said glancing at him worried, Jungkook sighed " Well It's been 3 months, my leg is perfectly fine, see " Jungkook showed him by jumping on his bed " Jungkook! You will feel dizzy " Hoseok scold him but whimpers holding his head...his book fall from his hands.

" Hyung" Jungkook stopped jumping and went to him " You grabbed his shoulder " Nothing to worry, just my head is hurting since the morning, you fever " Hoseok said and gave him his sunshine smile " You scared me, now lay back down " Good night " Jungkook kissed his head and went to sleep.

Jungkook went to laid on his head " But Hyung, he is really handsome tho " Hoseok huffed " Sleep Jungkook "

_________________________
Part 2

So like I mentioned, Hoseok is suffering from terminal cancer, if you don't know, Terminal illness or end-stage disease is a disease that cannot be cured or adequately treated and is reasonably expected to result in the death of the patient( I copy and pasted not genius )

So what do you think about the part?

Little long I know

Thanks for reading 💜

- I purple you 💜

-author Nim 🐰