38 & 39 - Lewis Hamilton

a/n: for hooman_0 hope its ok! a change from all the Daniel I have been writing sorry :/

Word count: 463

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~if you wanna kiss just grab and kiss me its not that hard~

~i'm so into you i can barely breathe~

You had been dancing for what felt like hours. You were having the best time not even thinking about anything just going for it. Your friends had found guys ages ago and pretty much all but left you. You didn't even mind.

You had wound up dancing with the most handsome man you had ever seen. His friends had cheered you on when he approached you which made you both blush but continue regardless. You hadn't said very much to each other but the chemistry when you were dancing was electric.

You had become far too warm on the crowded dancefloor and so you excused yourself and went to stand on the balcony.

You watched the city lights glisten softly in the distance and the music became lounder suddenly interrupting the peace of outside. You turned around and the mysterious man from the club had followed you out.

"Here you are" He smiled warmly at you in an accent you couldn't quite place but you returned his smile anyway.

"here I am" you replied causing him to smirk slightly which you caught briefly. "what brings you out here?" you queried playfully.

He raised his eyebrows at you amused. "Only one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen" He answered as he stepped closer towards you, his breath fanning across your face and his arms trapping you against the cold railing when you stepped backwards slightly surprised at his forwardness.

"one of?" you retorted. He was going to have to work harder than that if he wanted anything from you. You attempted to remove yourself from between his arms but he pressed into you gently causing butterflies in your stomach.

"the prettiest" he clarified and his eyes twinkled with the lights of the city reflected in them softly. You scoffed, unimpressed but he would not let you move.

"a good attempt I guess" you rolled your eyes and smirked at him so he knew you were only joking.

He laughed then, definitely a sound you could get used to. "oh thanks" he replied teasingly.

You leant close to him this time, taking him by surprise. You whispered into his ear "if you wanna kiss just grab and kiss me it's not that hard" and before he replied he pressed his lips against yours fiercely. I guess he had taken your advice literally. You couldn't believe this was happening, you didn't even know his name. He deepened the kiss and he pressed you more firmly against the railing, the cold metal making you gasp against his lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck and tugged lightly on his hair in response.

He pulled away. "I'm so into you i can barely breathe" he replied and you smiled flirtatiously at him and kissed him again.