5 ; professor's and break-ins

"He's the professor with the greasy hair, right?"

"Good morning, Lils," said Hermione, already dressed.

"Morning 'Mione," she responded a bit tired, wanting desperately to soak up a couple more minutes of sleep. Nevertheless she got out of bed and went to the washroom and got ready for classes alongside her sister.

A couple of minutes later they were walking down the stairs well, more like Liliana was while Hermione was dragged along.

"Hurry Hermione, I'm starving!" shouted Liliana, rushing down the stairs.

"You sound just like Ronald Weasley, Lily," she replied giggling a bit.

"Well he's got the right idea," Liliana said, sending a playful glare Hermione's way.

The two girls continued talking until they reached the corridor outside of the Gryffindor common room hearing quite a lot of voices:

"There, look."

"Where?"

"Next to the tall kid with the red hair."

"Wearing the glasses?"

"Did you see his face?"

"Did you see his scar?"

Several people were whispering yet it wasn't plain chatter it was centered around one person: Harry Potter.

"Hey Harry, Ron!" Liliana called out to the boys as she noticed them trying to cower away from all the whispers.

"Hey Liliana--Hermione," the boys replied making their way towards the two.

"Ah please, just call me Lils or Lily whichever is fine," she said whilst falling into step with Harry and Ron.

"Lily?" he said, looking at her as though it pained him a bit.

"Those are her nicknames, Harry," Hermione said absentmindedly, oblivious to the look on his face.

"Well, I know that Hermione," he said, a bit irritated.

Ron shot her a glare before turning towards Harry and putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. Hermione frowned not meaning to irritate the boy before picking up her pace and leaving the boys and her sister behind.

"What was that about, Ron?" Liliana asked, a bit upset.

He simply looked at Harry as if asking a silent question. The boy nodded and Ron walked off in the same direction as Hermione, leaving behind a very confused Liliana and an afflicted Harry in the corridor. They both walked in silence until a voice broke through the quiet air around them.

"Harry, I- erm well," Liliana hesitated a moment, "does my name bother you or? Well, do I bother you? I don't really-" she rambled on, fiddling with her hands a bit.