41.

author note: realize Luca does feel for her. But he is horrible with words. He's scared and it's hard for him to express any type of emotion. That's why it's taking long. And Odina is always pinning him down which doesn't help anything.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

May 28,2016

19th birthday

4 months pregnant. I'm starting to show and am always tired but I still train. Luca is being nicer. But it never plays out. He had sex with another women...again.

He makes promises he constantly can't keep so I've given up trying with him. It's mentally draining and I just want to be happy. And I'm praying that this kid would make me happy.

I didn't want a party. I just had gifts sent to me. Marianna ordered me so much makeup. And I think Alejandro didn't know what to get me so he gave me money which was funny.

I don't know everything is going slow and steady. There's nothing to do, everyday is repeat and repeats and I'm tired of it.

"I know you want sex and I'm not giving it to you." I whisper staring at him as he faces away knowing I'm fed up with him.

"Well it's clearly the only way I can get close to you." He states looking at me.

He just came into my room and no ones home other then us. My back is now against the door and he's not giving me any space.

"Why do you always do that." I say.

"Do what?"

"Care...then put a gun to my heart. It's not fair. You don't deserve anything from me. You don't even deserve the kids I'm about to bare for you." I state and I know it stung by the look in his eyes.

"I don't want you. I've tried...for a year now. And nothing has worked. So I don't see why you keep coming back. You still have other women in your bed with a pregnant wife at home. You are always lying to my face and playing mind games. "

"The nurse said I shouldn't be stressing and being near you is going to cause me to miscarry again. " I admit before moving away from him.

"Let me take you to dinner then." He asks as I got into my drawers.

"No." I state.

"It's your birthday you've been inside all day. Just get ready and come down."

"No."

"I'm not asking." I can't speak when the door just closes. Unbelievable.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I watch as Odina opens the car for herself even if I'm standing right there. God she gives me a headache but I can't keep going on like this.

But that's my problem. I get close then self sabotage by pushing her away. She's fed up.
I don't blame her.

I get into the drivers seat and she's just wearing a simple bodycon dress with a coat over. She's starting to show a little and it's kind of cute.

"We can be civil without raising our voices right?" I ask.

"Yes." Is all she says and I keep my eye roll to myself before we drive off.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"Is the food good?" He asks.

"Mhm." I think I've been giving him one word answers throughout the whole time.

"You look beautiful." He finally compliments and I just smile nodding.

"Come on...I look stupid."