From me to you, honestly

Hey guys!
Thank you so much for reading my first ever Wattpad book. As all good things must come to an end, so does this book.

Congratulations, you have successfully read a book with over 15 hundred words, man going back and reading this book, my writing really sucked XD.

A special thank you to all these wonderful people, who have been there from the beginning. Thank you all so much and I hope you extend your love and support to Ranger Trials as well, which I'll be concentrating on now.

The best peeps ever:
tanisalivie hsmtmtsxoxo  bruhitznae ILoveCookie3 Zazathepsycho hsmtmts_fannnnn hsmtmts_love20 stanriniskye simpfordani

I can't thank you all enough.

Oh and btw, keep your eyes peeled for an epilogue, you know the proposal and stuff for this book.

Until then,
Stream Drivers License, Lie x3 and Only a matter of time, TGTATBO and Nobody's listening, skin and the wonder album :)

Oh and yeah, feel free to go check out my Original teen angsty romance superhero dark drama book Ranger Trials on my profile ☺ I update it a lot, I promise.

See you there!
"This is not the end, this is simply goodbye, unill the next time we meet." ~God knows who.

As always, all my love,
MJ

PS. If you have any good Fourtris, Rini, Varchie or Jimberly (Jason Scott x Kimberly Hart) recommendations, please leave them here. I've read over three fourths of the rini books here and I need some books.

PPS. Can you see the header of this chapter?

Completed: 1st February, 2021.