(Ch:26) Damsel in Distress

Cora Greer's P.O.V:

I was still laying on the floor when the door burst open and an unfamiliar stranger stepped in. I sat up, startled at his sudden entrance. 

"Boss wants ya." the tall and lanky freak said and reached me in three long strides. I backed up against the wall. "W-why? Where's Ross?" I asked, aware of the fact that he'd left the door wide open. Maybe I can-

His chuckle snapped me out of it. Who was I fucking kidding. Besides, it was too risky.

What's so funny? Why wasn't Ross here?

"Enough questions." the stranger suddenly scowled and took something out of his pocket. It was a needle. My eyes slightly widened. 

No. I can't be drugged. How the fuck am I suppose to escape from this Hell hole if I'm out of it?

"N-no! Don't! I'll go willingly-" I tried but he ignored my pleas and lunged at me. I felt a sharp pinch on my shoulder and suddenly everything started to blur.

Fuck.

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     

I woke up strapped to a chair again. This time it was made of wood not metal.

My arms and legs were asleep and tied down just like the first time. It was hard to focus and my vision was still a little blurry. I also realized that I was gagged this time.

Looking around the room I saw that the walls were a deep shade of red and the floor was carpeted in a soft olive green carpet. There were two leopard statues standing beside the main door that led into the room. They looked vintage and really expensive. 

There were also a few bloody renaissance paintings hanging on the wall and a few chairs in the corner. Other than that the room was bare of any furniture.

The doors suddenly slammed open with force and I almost jumped out of my fucking skin but relief washed over me when I saw Harry's beautiful face. I almost cried out, I was so happy.

"Kitten!" he exclaimed as he ran to my side in an instant and gently pulled the rag out of my mouth while Louis and Zayn untied my arms and legs.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" he asked frantically.

Tears streamed down my face, tears of happiness, as I shook my head.

"I-I'm fine just, please, get me out of here." I sobbed. He nodded, serious, and helped me stand up.

"Leaving so fucking soon, Styles?" a voice came from behind us. Harry turned around fast and quickly pushed me behind him protectively.

"This is between me and you, Ford. Cora has absolutely nothing to do with this. Let her go." Harry said in a low voice, his eyes never leaving Jesse's.

Jesse's head reared back as he let out a manic laugh.

"That's exactly why I brought your slut into this you dumb fuck." he pretended to wipe his tears away. Harry snarled, he literally snarled like an animal.

As I glanced at Harry's expression I realized that I'd never seen him this angry before. Quite frankly, he looked scary as hell. I would not wanna mess with him when he's like that.

"What more do you fucking want? I followed you're instructions, came alone, and I agreed to hand over my fucking empire. The least you can do is let them go. You can do whatever the fuck you want with me." Harry said through clenched teeth.