(Ch: 2) A Fucking Tragedy

Cora Greer's P.O.V:

I groaned as I checked my text messages again. 

Miles was half an hour late. All of his friends were here, partying while I sat on a stool at the bar like the fucking loner that I was. The club was fucking crowded. People were literally dancing on top each other and the smell of sweat, alcohol and cigarette smoke littered the air. 

I gagged dramatically, rolling my eyes in the process, as I went back to staring at my phone. 

Where the fuck is this guy? 

I was starting to worry and also at the same time regretting the way I was spamming him like a maniac when finally he texted back.

'On my way! Sorry I'm so late, got held up by my mom.' 

 I sighed with relief muttering 'finally' under my breath as a grin spread across my lips. 

"Hey there, kitten." a husky voice said approaching me. "No." I said, my smile dropping. I didn't even bother looking up. 

I heard him chuckle and glanced up at him. "Seriously though, your'e fucking cute and all but I am not in the mood." I said in a monotone voice. 

I looked up from my phone again to see him open his mouth but I cut him off. 

"I swear to God, you say something along the lines of; well I bet I can make you feel better, it's gonna be your pretty ass face versus my fist." I said looking him dead in the eyes. 

"Well, what I was gonna say before you so rudely interrupted me was 'Have we met before? Cause you seem really familiar.'"

"Really? That old line?" I rolled my eyes.

I took the time to notice his features and I gotta admit, he was hot as fuck. This guy had curly brown hair and gorgeous green eyes. 

Not to mention he was super tall, well, everyone's tall to me I guess but he was really tall nonetheless (like 6 feet at least). 

He suddenly doubled over, laughing. I was totally weirded out by him by now. I looked at him like he was a psychopath as his laughter eventually died down. 

"I can tell, your'e gonna be a keeper

"I can tell, your'e gonna be a keeper." he smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my phone as it went off. A grin spread across my face and my heart skipped a beat .

I stood up and tried to walk past him but he grabbed my tiny wrist in his hand. "Leaving so soon?" he smirked. "You have exactly 3 seconds to let go of me before I chew your fucking hand off." I said calmly. 

I heard him chuckle. "Feisty." he grinned and let go of me. 

I rolled my eyes and started to walk out the main door, searching for Miles. 

I was aware of the hot creep following me but I ignored his annoying ass when I spotted Miles across the road. 

Our eyes met at the same time as I grinned and waved at him with both hands while jumping with excitement. 

He smiled, waving back as he started walking across the road towards me when suddenly a car slammed into him and his body went sprawling across the road and hitting another vehicle before finally landing on the ground. 

I gasped wildly as my hands flew up to cover my mouth.

 Someone was screaming. 

It took me a second to figure out that I was actually the one screaming. 

The stranger from before sudden had his hand on my shoulder in a pathetic effort to calm me down. "Hey! It's okay, it's gonna be okay..." he tried to help but obviously didn't know what to do with me.

Some guys came running towards us. 

I could hear sirens. 

"Harry! Harry, we've gotta go! Stop wasting your time the police are here mate." Someone shouted at him. I heard him curse under his breath as he got up, glancing at me one last time, before turning around to leave.

I was left alone, on the ground, bawling...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!