Shattered

Last chapter:I cried and hugged him, it was something natural to me but to him it seemed like he never got hugged, he took a long time to hug me back " How can i be happy when I'm getting cheated, betrayed, kidnapped, kicked out, it's just to much, please take me back I won't tell anyone" he looked at me with glossy eyes " I'm sorry I can't let you go" and he took me to the room i was before and left me there."
__________________________________

~August~

It's been a day since she got kidnapped. I know who fucking did it, Alex Armaturova. I'm gonna kill him for taking my baby, mia rosa, i miss her. When i close my eyes i see her face crying when she saw me with that bitch, i saw her heart getting shattered, i ruined her, and for the first time after four years i felt my heart getting shattered.

"Boss è in Russia ed è tenuta prigioniera da Alex Armaturova"( Boss she's in Russia and is being held from Alex Armaturova). Antonio told me as me and my men were working on finding my Angel."La trovi, cazzo, e portala da me" ( You fucking find her and bring her to me). They all nodded and started working.

Even Spencer missed her, she was the only one except me that Spencer loved to play with, i mean, who doesn't love her.

They all started their work as i went to my room and just laid on the bed thinking bout her, i miss you piccolo, please don't forget about me, please don't fall out of love for me.

~Amela~

It's late at night it's two days now and they only let me out when i have to eat, I'm tired I can't do it anymore, i want to go to August.

I went near the door " Call your boss, i need to talk to him". They said " Yes our queen" and i went to my bed and waited.

After 6 min my door opened i looked and there stood Alex, my kidnapper. " You wanted to talk to me детка (baby) " he came and sat next to me and looked at me smiling.

" Yes sir , i wanted to say to you that how do you expect me to like you when you keep me here in this room for two days, August didn't do that, he didn't treat me like a prisoner" i had tears in my eyes he looked furious " Don't mention his name, YOU'RE MINE AND NOT HIS" i flinched and started crying more, he realized and his expression softened " I'm sorry baby, I'll let you out to stay with us, but please don't try anything stupid" i looked at him " I tried once, it didn't end well, so I'm going to wait till August comes to get me" he was now angry " HE WILL NEVER TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME YOU'RE MINE AMELA" i cried " Did you and August ever ask me if i was happy with this, since you guys " love "me ? You never did. Am i just a one night stand to you, why do you treat me like this, when you know that I can't take it anymore, i just want to die" i ran to the bathroom and closed the door Alex ran behind me he was banging on the door " Angel please baby open the door, what are you doing?" I looked for a razor i wanted to die and this time for good, goodbye August.

~Alex~

I was banging on the door, dear god please don't let her try something bad. She was crying out loud but then she stopped, oh god no. " AMELA BABY PLEASE OPEN THIS DOOR" oh dear god, i was crying right now. I hit the door and broke it and then i saw my Angel, my heart shattered, she was covered in blood. " AMELAAAA" i got her in my arms, I couldn't stop my tears, god please i just got her, I can't lose her right now.

We called the doctor and he came,she is breathing thank god but the cuts were deep.

I looked at her Angelic face, she's so beautiful, I can't imagine her not being here, but my baby's strong, she'll get through it. We'll get through it, together"

___________________________________

Do you think Amela will give Alex a chance?

Is Alex the bad guy here?

Thank you for reading this chapter ❤️

See ya ❤️✨