Little devil

"Guess you're not that into your boyfriend huh?!" and i got out and slammed the door.

I don't even know what i want in my life anymore Alex...
_________________________________

After i left her room i went to mine

After i left her room i went to mine...she'll sleep in my room soon i just want to give her some time.
How can an innocent girl like her make two mafia bosses fall in love with her?

Now that i think about it... she's gorgeous of course but only if i was the only one who wanted her, if i was the one that she loved.

I won't give up on you Angel you will love me,even if it means that i have to make you.

It was a very beautiful sunny day today, i woke up in a good mood, it's time to put my show on

I will make him believe that i really want to stay here, so that i can get a phone and then i can call August and escape.

I just wore a white crop top and some leggings, put my hair in a ponytail and just went downstairs where the maids were serving breakfast.

" Do you guys need help?" I asked smiling at them, they looked at me kinda scared "You heard your queen ladies" i looked behind me and there was the one and only, Alex Armaturova.

I looked behind me " Goodmorning Alex" and i smiled at him, he smiled back and came and hugged me " Goodmorning mой ангел" i looked at him " You have to teach me russian" he chuckled " of course babe, but first let's eat".

It was only me and him on the table we ate in silence thank god, but i need to do something now.

I was full so i got up and went to Alex's chair and got near his ear " Come to your room after you finish eating" he looked at me with a beautiful smirk " ok".

I first went and changed my clothes, idc if it's too much

I wore this dress, i need to look good, i just let my hair down cuz it was already wavy and just put some red lipstick on and mascara, and to thunk that i did all of this in 7 min

I went to his room and sat on his bed waiting for him. After a min i heard the door knob turn, i got up and just paced through his room.

" Alex?" He came in and just stood there looking at me " Angel,why are you dressed, what occasion?" He smiled as he looked at me, I started walking to him slowly , and i got near him,he had a button up shirt so I grabbed him from the collar and slowly got near his ear " Got dressed for you Alex" and i looked at him, i grabbed his neck caressing it and slowly moving my nails up and down." Guess I'm not that into my boyfriend " and i kissed him, i felt him grab me from my waist, so much passion in the kiss, I don't want to admit it but I'm enjoying it.

I broke the kiss as i started kissing his neck leaving him hickeys everywhere, slowly started to unbutton his shirt, he caught my hands " Angel you don't have to do something that you're not ready for" i smiled at him " Who says I'm not" and i took his shirt of he started unlatch the strings that were on my dress then he caught me bridal style and placed me on his bed.

He started to take my red dress of and i was only left in my panties, he looked at them and smirked " Little devil, red panties" and then he fully took my panties off, now i was fully exposed to him, my body on display for him, sometthing that never was for August.

He started kissing me from my neck and went to my stomach then down on me, he tasted me, he claimed me, he didn't want to let go, as the screams of pleasure got really known to me now, i let them out, didn't hold for a bit.

I returned the favor, got down on him...i know what you're asking, and yes you were right.

We didn't go further, cuz obviously I don't want to lose it now.

We then covered ourselves and i laid my head on his chest as he held me and kissed my forehead and lips from time to time.

" Are you sure you're a virgin?" I laughed " 100%" he smirked " Well i took 20% of that" i slapped his chest playfully "Of course you want the other 80%" and went towards the shower. "If you wanna join you're welcome Mr, Armaturova " and i looked back at him smiling, he got up " You're gonna be the death of mine woman"... oh i am.

The thing that surprised me the most was that when i did all of this with Alex, I wasn't thinking about my plan, why can i lie not even about August, i guess I'm just a whore.
__________________________________

Y'all i know you missed me

No nothing interesting happened just wanted to enjoy my summer break

What will happen next?

Do you think that Amela's feelings for August are slowly drifting away?

Let me know on the comment box

Love you all and thank you for reading ❤️❤️