The Temporary Truce

Bakugou scowled as Icy-hot took a seat and sat down in front of his desk. It was only the third day of being partners and although they had gotten some research, they were far from completing it.

"So what shit did you get?" Bakugou asked as he opened a slide show and started to edit it. If he was going to have to work with Daddy Issues, he was going to do it his way.

"Quirkless people have a significantly lower chance to get jobs."

A tic mark grew on Bakugou's forehead. "I already fucking know that!" he growled as he turned his computer around and showed Half'n'half one of his slides. 

"Oh" was the only response he got. Taking a deep breath, he looked at Icy-hot. 

"Give me some fucking information about their shitty survival rates," he clenched his fists, trying to stop himself from punching the bastard, who turned back to his computer.

God damnit, how was he going to fucking survive with this Half'n'half?

--------------------
Aizawa POV

"I have news for you." Aizawa paused before continuing, "After this project, we'll be working on Ultimate Moves for your Provisional License Exam, as was planned earlier."

His class of problematic children started to explode and they gushed over something something. He really couldn't care any less if it didn't involve him or questions about the exam. It wasn't until Todoroki raised his hand and asked, "Aizawa-sensei?"

"Yes, Todoroki?" Aizawa huffed and Todoroki asked, "How is Midoriya, sir?"

That's when the chattering seemed to disappear. The class stared at him while Bakugou whipped his head around and glared at Todoroki.

"Midoriya is doing fine," Aizawa said, and that seemed to be enough for him. However, Bakugou narrowed his eyes at Aizawa before turning to the window, scoffing.

At least Bakugou knew that some things couldn't be yelled over in front of everyone.

"With that being said, the rest of this period before lunch you can do what you need to. Do what you want but don't wake me up," Aizawa put on his sleeping bag and closed his eyes. He then started to think.

The Problem Child was at home getting used to his stuff and the apartment. Aizawa taught him how to use the TV and the computer. He had even printed out instructions in case Izuku forgot. Aizawa planned to teach him typing with a website once Izuku got the hang of using the computer. 

But that was all in the future and Aizawa was dearly worried about Izuku, due to the fact that Problem Child would start his first day of lessons with Nezu tomorrow.

He was rather concerned.

Moreover, he didn't know how Izuku would react around so many people his age. Would he be overwhelmed? Scratch that, he definitely would be overwhelmed. The only question was how would he react.

--------------------

Like he predicted, Bakugou stormed to him after class. 

"Oi, you fucking awake?" 

Aizawa sat up in his sleeping bag, unzipped it, and climbed out of the yellow comfortable fabric. "I assume this is about Midoriya."

Bakugou's eye twitched. "Yeah, of fucking course! What the fuck did you think I was fucking doing here? Hah?"

At least Bakugou's control grew. Even if it was just a small bit.

"Are you available tomorrow morning? Perhaps an hour before school starts?"

Bakugou looked at Aizawa and sneered. "Now we're talking, old man."

--------------------

Aizawa walked back to his apartment. After a rather lengthy talk with Bakugou, he was ready to jump on the couch and eat a jelly pouch.

Those things were easy to eat and they tasted good.

After turning a corner, he saw the building where his apartment was. A few minutes later, he reached the front door of the building and he stepped inside. 

"Good afternoon!" one of the residents waved to him. Aizawa waved back. 

Climbing up the stairs, Aizawa wondered what Problem Child was doing. Unlocking and opening his door, he saw Problem Child sitting at the kitchen table, hitting the keys of the computer furiously with his pointer fingers. Next to him was a few granola bars and wrappers. Haiiro was lounging on Izuku's lap, Asuka was in his hair, and Mamoru was curled around Izuku's legs. Aizawa raised an eyebrow as Problem Child looked up.

"Oh, you're back, Dadzawa!"

Aizawa smiled. "Yep. What are you doing now?"

"I'm trying to figure out how the lock works. It's so intricate!" Izuku happily said, turning the computer and pointing at one of the images.

"And why do you want learn how a lock works?" Aizawa asked. 

Izuku beamed. "So that if I accidently get stuck in a locked room, I can get out!"

"And how would you get into a locked room?"

"By accident!"

Aizawa chuckled as he ran his hand through his hair. Putting away the things he needed to do, he sat down next to Izuku. Haiiro stood up and walked onto Aizawa's lap. 

"Do you want a jelly pouch?" Aizawa said, passing him one. 

"What's that?"

Oh boy, was he in for a treat.

-------------------
Izuku POV

Izuku was now sitting on a couch, in a yellow sleeping bag. Apparently, Dadzawa had a sleeping bag made for him, with legs. 

The legs were the best part.

He was eating something called a jelly pouch, probably because it was a pouch that contained jelly inside.

Yeah, that was probably the reason why.

By the way, it was awesome! Izuku could definitely see why Dadzawa liked it so much.

Mamoru was underneath his legs. Asuka was perched on some sort of stick thing that hung horizontally from the ceiling. Haiiro was lazily walking around the place. Meanwhile, Dadzawa was sitting next to him, showing him how to pick locks. 

"And turn this here, and you're all set." The lock opened with a click. Izuku stared in wonder at his dad? Was Dadzawa a dad? 

Dadzawa was now a dad. 

According to the computer on something called the internet, lock picking required a bunch of tools. Yet, Dadzawa had done the same thing in less time with a straightened paper clip. 

That was awesome. As awesome as jelly pouches and sleeping bags were.

"Alright, let's have you try it." 

Dadzawa handed him the lock and the paper clip. Izuku took his hands out of his sleeping bag and got the two things from Dadzawa.

"Right, first you - "

As Dadzawa walked him through how to pick a lock, Izuku smiled. This was home.

And he was proud to say he loved it there.