Chapter 8

I S A B E L L A.

As we pulled up outside the massive De Luca mansion I dried my tears and sighed.

The driver opened the door for me and I got out while thanking him, I surveyed my surroundings and I sighed once again.

I miss home already.

I was snapped out of my self pity when I felt a small set of arms wrap around me and a smile made it way on my teary face.

"BELLA,YOU CAME BACK!" Rosalie yelled. I turned around to face her which was relatively hard since she had an iron grip around my waist.

"Yes I did sweetie, come on let's go inside it's getting cold out and I don't want you to get sick" I say as I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

She nodds her in agreement and we walk into the mansion, I took in the surroundings as I stand there in utter awe for a few seconds.

"Bella I'll go tell Mrs Smith to make some hot coco" Rosalie says and runs off in an unknown direction.

I stood there in the hallway in shock at how eligent the house looked when suddenly a timid voice shook me out of my daydream.

"Welcome Miss D'Amelio. Mr De Luca has told me to show you to your room, please follow me." A young woman with black hair and the most prettiest brown eyes said.

"Lead the way...?" I ask as I wait for her to respond with her name.

"Claire" she says and I smile as I follow her through the many corridor's and past many doors.

When we reached the end of a hall in the east wing we stopped in front of two large doors and I gave Claire a weak smile as she opens the door and allows me in.

I admire the black and gold theme of the room, to the massive bed in the middle with black bedding to the windows that reached all the way to the ceiling that showcased the forest line at the back of the mansion, it was truly a breathtaking sight.

"Is this my room?" I asked.

She hesitated for a bit but nodded.

"Dinner will be served shortly, Mr De Luca will be back soon. Mr Antonio has requested you to join them in the Dining Hall as soon as Mr De Luca is back." she says and I nod

"Thank you Claire" I say and she leaves the room.

I walk over to one of the doors inside the room and open it only to find a massive walk in closet that is almost the size of my old room back at the manor.

I notice that my dresses and clothes had already been packed away.

I open the set of drawers and find that all my personal undergarments have been folded and packed and some are new mostly lace kind, which I totally would never wear.

I stood staring at the gorgeous layout of the closet when suddenly I heard the only voice that had the ability to make my core throb and sinful thoughts had fill my mind.

"Do you like it? If not, I could always demolish it and you could design it according to your choice." he said from behind me and my grip tighten on the one of the draws I had opened.

"I...Uhh...No. its beautiful I love it" I stutter out.

"Hmm. Good"

I felt the moisture pool between my thighs, as I gulped and I turned to face the owner of the voice.

What the hell is this man doing to me?

I looked up to meet his gaze when I shamelessly scanned what his wearing, his tie was untied and hanging loosely around his neck his first two buttons on his button up white shirt was left opened, his black dressed pants hugged his hip and don't get me started with the growing bulge that was left unnoticed.