Grieving

RAYONNA POV

* 1 1/2 WEEK LATER *

Sade has been laid to rest, and I still remain the same. Numb. I didn't even wanna leave Chicago knowing that is where my bestfriend will be for the rest of her life, while I'm here in Atlanta.

"Bae?"

"What"

"What I tell you about answering me like that?" Shiesty said

"Ion have to fix my tone or the way I answer you for SHIT. We still not cool"

"I told you I'm sorry, wtf you want me to do?"

"Idk figure it out" I said flopping on the couch

Nobody been on my good side these past days.

"You been around this mf mad at the world, even your own son and he only a baby, he don't know any better"

I stayed quiet paying attention to the Tv, while sipping out the patron bottle

"Exactly you know it's true. I get you grieving and all, but it ain't right to take it out on other people"

"You wanna know wtf aint right? How your dumb ass can possibly think that we'll be back to normal after how you did me that day. You falsely assumed I was fucking your brother, which btw you NEVER told me yall was opps, beat my ass, but now you want me to be cool"

"Cuh, WTF I APOLOGIZED. I tried every fucking thing and nothing worked. Damn, give me a break"

"NO HOE YOU WILL NEVER GET A BREAK, FROM HERE ON FUCKING OUT"

"Stop fucking yelling you goin wake the baby up"

"I CAN YELL IF I WANT TO DONT TELL ME TO STOP SHIT"

"Mane fuck this, Ian dealing with this"

"Yeah don't deal wit it"

He stormed to the back for something, when suddenly I see him trying to walk out wit a baby bag and MY baby

"Nigga wtf is you doing?"

"Move Rayonna, me and my son going to my crib where it's less yelling"

"No tf you not! Put him back in the fucking room"

"Rayonna, you drunk and think you finna supervise our child? Go straight to hell"

"You know what, I don't need this. I don't need ANY of this, when you come back in this mf my baby better be wit you or I'm getting your ass locked up"

I slammed the door as he left. I sat back on the couch and whipped out my phone and texted buddy ass, I can use his company

Me: Yooooo

Cortez: Wassup

Me: Wyd?

Cortez: Shit coolin, wyo?

Me: See if you tryna slide and keep me company

Cortez: Shid I'll slide. Give me 10 tho

Me: Ite

He hearted the message and I closed out. I went to the bathroom and took a lil selfie, since I haven't took any in awhile

 I went to the bathroom and took a lil selfie, since I haven't took any in awhile