Work it out

Rayonna POV

"Riseeee and shineee pudding" Dé said snatching the covers off me

"Girll what are you doing?" I said in my sleepy voice

"Now you know what today is, get up fat mama"

Today was gonna be a pretty busy day. I find out the gender of my baby, then me and Dé gonna hit up the mall and go baby/house shopping.

I'm breaking my house lease and moving to a new place, I don't want Dé having to deal with me and the baby shenanigans and it's crying.

I haven't spoke with Shiesty in a long time, and I want to text him when I find out the gender, so I just might unblock him today.

"What you think the baby is?" Dé said picking out her clothes

"I really think it's a girl. My belly not hanging so I don't think it's a boy"

"I mean you only 5 1/2 months, it won't hang just yet"

"Yea true"

I then went back in my room and picked out my clothes. The public haven't seen my stomach yet, so I decided today was gonna be the day I come out as well.

——-Hospital——-

"I can't believe this" I said in disbelief

"I can't believe this" I said in disbelief. I wanted my damn GIRL

My doctor laughed.

"Shiesty would be happy asf right now" Dé said

He would tho. Soon as I told him I was pregnant, he was claiming a boy. I can't wait to tell him

The doctor wiped the gel off my belly, and then she printed out the baby pictures.

"Here you go Ms.Hilton. I'll see you now every 2 weeks to make sure your baby boy is doing alright"

I shook her hand then me and Dé headed out the office.

*In the Car*

"This lil boy finna be so damn spoiled" I said admiring the pictures

"On god. But on a real note I'm the god momma ain't it?"

"No, fuck you thought"

She slowed down the car unlocking my door

"I'm just playing damn girl" I said laughing

"Aw cause I thought a pregnant lady had said sum"

"Welp, here goes nothing. Bout to text him"

I went to the block list and took him off. Then I went to the messages and texted him

Me: I just wanted to let you know that I found out the gender today and we're having a boy💙Ik you always said you wanted a boy so I felt I should atleast tell you that....