Chapter 11

Alex bought the food and went back to the apartment. They ate and Alex tested them on their identity for the mission. so far they have done pretty well, only that some parts they have really slow responses.
The next day, Alex woke up and they had breakfast before heading out to the location they were given to meet up with their fellow drug dealers. Alex had sunglasses on to block out the sun. Now imagine girls walking pass and seeing a cute and sexy boy standing there, leaning against the building.
"I swear that's the same girl that passed here again." Eagle said. "Yeah... She's only circling the place to see Alex over and over again." Wolf said. "Hey!" A guy exclaimed as he and his group walked towards them. "What the f* are you guys doing here?"
"You know, just hanging around, waiting for some coke." Alex said. It was the agreed password for them to know that they are authentic. The guy looked at them and then grinned. "Whose in charge?" The guy asked. "Me." Alex said. Alex was to lead the mission. "Follow me." They were lead to their leader's headquarters. "Which one of you is in charge?" Their leader asked k-unit. "Me." Alex said. "You're pretty young for a leader."
"I would take that as a compliment." Alex said calmly. That wasn't the response the leader was expecting. He thought the kid would get pissed at him for underestimating him because of his age. He is starting to like this kid. "So we need to know what you guys are capable of." Their leader, Mark Tiberius Claudius, said. "An evaluation?" Wolf asked. "Yes that's right. Now." Mark said as he stood up. Alex observed him very carefully as he always does. It has become a habit, he doesn't do it consciously. Mark is about 170cm, about Alex's height. Alex is considered tall for a fourteen year old. Mark is a little bit on the plump side. Not very plump but just overweight, Alex on the other hand is underweight. Mark wears suit and tie, plain navy blue tie with a tie clip. It doesn't look like his a drug dealer at all. "There's a video conference for - oh my god." A lady who came out from mahogany door said but did a double take when she saw Alex. She turned into a fire engine shade of red. "Uh... Video conference. Now." She said quickly and bolted to the TV in the room to set it up. Alex recognised who it was on the screen. Fernando Kovlovsky. A big drug syndicate boss as well. There are a few others as well. They are getting together... This is bad. Alex thought as he observed what they had to say. They were talking about some drugs Alex has only heard before once and when a shipment is coming. "... That kid. He looks awfully familiar." One of them said. Oh shit. K-unit looked over to Alex with worried gaze. "Aren't you that kid who became the youngest assassin Scorpia has ever had? You even topped their classes didn't you?" Alex mentally relaxed as they didn't know his real identity. "What is it to you if I am an assassin for Scorpia?" Alex asked in a cold tone that sent shivers down their spines. "It's a great asset! You can help us get rid of people." One of them said. Alex's eye twitched. He wasn't happy about that. "I am not part of that business anymore." Alex said emotionlessly. "Once you're in you can't get out." One of them said. "So how many have you killed? You look young. Very young. 3? 4?" Fernando said, asking how many kills he has made. "How many I have killed is none of your concern," Alex said, "if you don't stop pestering me about it, I'll find you and you'll wish you've never been born." Alex said with a dangerous smirk dancing on his lips. "I can certainly add you to my list of who I killed. It's pretty long. You'll just make it longer."
Fernando paled. I better don't infuriate this kid. Everyone thought among the same lines. Just how many have he killed? Does he really not regret it?