Chapter 8

"Alex, do you wanna get yourself checked over?" Mrs. Jones asked, taking in his battered form. "I'm fine, I think I'll do that later," Alex said, "so, what's the mission?"
"You're to work with k-unit to take down a drug syndicate. You guys are to pose as drug dealers and gather as much information as possible while with them."
Alex glanced warily at k-unit. "Alright, what about the accomodation?"
"You guys have to stay together as that's what the profile we made for you guys says. " Mrs. Jones said. "Mr. Smithers has something for you, Alex." Mr. Blunt said. "Okay. Thank you." Alex turned to leave, k-unit didn't know what to do but Mrs. Jones gestured to follow Alex. "Remember to get yourself checked!" She called out to Alex who just gave a thumbs up.
Alex walked along the corridors. "Oh my god!!!! No way!!!!" A lady squealed as she and her friend/college looked at Alex. "That's him. The best agent yet the youngest." The college confirmed. A guy approached and slung an arm over Alex's shoulder. "See, I told you. You're the ladies man."
"Mind the shoulder."
"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. What happen this time?" The guy asked as he took his arm off. "Dislocated again. No biggy."
"I don't trust you with your self diagnosis. I trust you if you're checking the others but not when you are checking yourself. You always lie about your injuries." The guy said. "... I'll get it check soon... when I get the chance that is." Alex said. "Where you heading?"
"Smithers. Got a mission."
"Damn.. you're overworking yourself, you just got back from one."
"I'm fine. End of discussion." Alex said. "... Alright. You win this time. I'll see you when you get back. You better come back so I can beat your ass."
"Ha. I'll try."
"Don't try. You must come back."
"Okay..." Alex and that guy did a man hug before going their separate ways. "So... why have you guys agreed to come?" Alex asked suddenly. "Uh... they didn't tell us any thing but to come." wolf said. "Look Cub, we're sorry about not finding out the truth before accusing you of being a traitor." Eagle said. Alex was quiet for a while. "It's okay... it doesn't matter whether you guys knew, it wouldn't change the fact that I was Scorpia and that I kill."
"But you kill because you need to protect yourself not in cold blood." Fox said. "It's either kill or be killed." Snake said. Alex didn't say a thing when they reached a door. "Why aren't you going in?" Alex ignored them. He rapped his knuckles on the door in a pattern. The door swung open the second he finished. "Alex!!! Dear boy!!!! I'm so glad you're alive!!!!" Smithers said as he busied around the room. He threw things at Alex. Zit cream-Alex's fav, melts metals, awesome in escaping-, lip ring-explodes-, ring, phone, gun, bubblegums-expands to blow off door handles etc.-. Alex handed each member of k-unit one packet of bubblegum. "Remember don't swallow it!! Chew it for 5 seconds. Then stuck it to a door knob to blow of the knob." Smithers said. Alex said something in Spanish to Wolf. "Oh shit. Yeah you're right!!!" Wolf said back in Spanish. "What should we do?" Wolf asked in Spanish. Alex had told wolf that Eagle might try to use it as a prank. "Don't tell him. He's not gonna know what prank to do unless it is indirectly suggested." Alex said in Spanish. "Smart." Wolf say in Spanish. "Thanks," Alex said,"alright. We need to retrieve our profile in this mission." he said switching back to English.