💋Little Red & the Bad Boy💋

Ruby unpacked the box carefully, paying close attention to the fragile figurines her grandmother had given to her years ago

Ruby unpacked the box carefully, paying close attention to the fragile figurines her grandmother had given to her years ago. Now that her precious granny was gone they meant even more to her.

She placed them gently on the antique mahogany cabinet that sat inside the cabin she had inherited after the recent death of her Grandmother.

Ruby had always loved coming here to spend time with her beloved grandma. The cabin was surrounded by such beauty it never failed to take her breath away. She'd spent countless hours exploring the woods and just as much time sitting on the rocks watching a small waterfall that wasn't very far away from the home.

Her granny had always called her Little Red, because of her strawberry blonde hair and soon everyone began calling her by that little nickname. God how she missed her grams, never had there been a time she failed to treat Red with such warmth, Love & kindness.

Ruby hummed a tune as she danced around wiping off cabinets and all the treasures inside that now belonged to her, as sweet memories filled her thoughts making her smile.

While cleaning, Ruby got the most bizarre feeling she was being watched. It was so strong the hair raised on the back of her neck. She stood still, listening closely, her eyes darting to the windows, yet she saw nothing.

"Maybe it's just me." She told herself and walked inside the kitchen to prepare herself something to eat. Ruby plopped down on the couch with her grilled cheese and a bag of corn chips, flipping the tv on.

She watched some creepy crime show and got a tad spooked listening to how someone broke in on a woman while she slept, violently raping and killing her. She rapidly flipped the channel to something alittle happier... "k-dramas!" She cheered.

An hour passed and her eyelids started to become heavier. Ruby layed down covering herself with a small blanket on the couch and dozed off.

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

The young man stood by the window watching as the beautiful, sexy young lady fell asleep on the couch. The older lady that had lived here before always told him about her lovely grand daughter and had even shown him pictures of her. He already had a fascination with this girl, and vowed he would make her his own.

He fantasized about how he'd mold her into exactly what he wanted and needed to satisfy his vivacious sexual appetite. She had no idea what lay ahead of her. She was even more than he expected and was very pleased with her luscious, well proportioned body.

He could already feel himself becoming excited just looking at her laying there. He fantasized about how she'd react if she woke up to him touching her. No...no he couldn't do that. But the thoughts of holding her down while she writhed underneath him whimpering and moaning drove him crazy.

He hoped he could control his strong desires around her when he came back later to introduce himself as her neighbor.

An hour later Ruby woke to a knock on her door. Wiping the sleep from her eyes and yawning she pulled herself up from the sofa. She could see a young man standing with a bag in his hand. Ruby opened the door to an extraordinarily gorgeous, tall asian guy.