TWO

"Ok somethings definitely going on over there" Abbie said as the 3 girls looked over to us, I shook my head "no nothings going on, none of you are talking to us so we're just doing our own thing" Ella said, that took my by surprise, she was always quiet and never spoke up, she was certainly the quietest out of all of us. Since we was in the corner of the hall no one saw us, ever, I took my jumper off and put it over the legs then got closer to her and whispered "be a good girl and pull down your shorts" in her ear with a little smirk, I watched as she pulled them down just to her thighs so I had room to move my hand. She put the jumper over her legs again and I started rubbing on her clit, fast. She smiled as her breathing got heavier, she pulled her jumper sleeve down and started biting on it, I put two fingers in her watching her eyes roll back, I love the way she looks like this, so vulnerable and cute, I got faster as I sat pretending nothing was going on, the other 3 just ignored us and carried on with their conversation. She pulled me in taking her mouth away from her jumper and placed it right next to my ear, she let her moans out but made sure to keep quiet, I slowed down listening to her moans until I heard "faster".