THREE

I immediately started to get faster as she bit down on the jumper again, I've gotta say, she knew how to keep her facial expressions under control, the moans, they needed work, she accidentally let out a few, and each time she did I got faster. I retraced back up to her clit and started going fast, this is when we struggled with her moans the most, I wasn't scared that she was going to let a few out, they were quiet and soft, no one would be able to hear them anyway.

This carried on for 5 more minutes until the bell went, then I stopped, she looked at me with a smirk on her face pulling her shorts back up, I took out an extra pair of tracksuit bottoms I had in my bag, you know for emergencies, "you're gonna need these" I said as she gave a slight nod looking down, "why will she need them?" Amber asked, I shook my head "don't worry bro", the 3 girls walked walked away leaving me and Ella alone, "you know how to make me feel good in a short amount of time don't you" she said smiling putting the bottoms on then leaning towards me and whispering "you have no idea how back I want you right now" in my ear, "after school baby" I said with a smile, she reached down to grab her bag and rubbed her hand against my vagina hard enough so I could feel it, "oh you bitch" I mumbled as she walked away to class, I smiled and went to my class, I couldn't stop thinking about lunch at all.