[3]

JISOO POV

After the class we all go to the cafeteria I was thinking to prank Lisa for revenge of my crack phone I evilly smile to my mind.

I order one bucket of chicken nothing change my half life chicken and I also order some chocolate milk for my revenge she ask me why I order chocolate milk so I just replied I want to try the taste she only nodded. Lisa order her chocolate milk and her favorite food.

Me and Lisa looking around the cafeteria checking if there is available sit but unlucky not.

"Unnie where we should sit now?" Lisa ask as she poke my shoulder.

I was looking around and I saw available two sit " Maybe I ask to my sister if we can sit and share" I dragged Lisa she protest.

"Eh Jisoo unnie your sister is scary mandu and also your cousin bunny" She is whining how scary my sister and cousin but I just dragged her.

"You always saw them when my parents always invite you to eat with us but you still scared" I said to her yeah we always invite Lisa to eat with us.

My cousin family are living with us in a big mansion so we are kinda have fun full of laugh. When Lisa is there they laugh with tears because Lisa is telling some stupid jokes and her stupid doings. But Irene and Jennie are always going out with their friends after we eat.

Mr./Mrs. Bea and my parents love lisa and I am happy with that because my dear friend Lisa want that attention to her parents but she can't get.

So now I was dragging Lisa.

JENNIE POV

We are talking some funny memories then someone poke my back I look back and it's my sister Jisoo and Lisa who is hiding her back.

"Do you need something unnie" I ask.

"Can we sit here the cafeteria is full of student already and we can't find a sit" Jisoo unnie said so I nod.

I saw Jisoo drag Lisa to sit beside Irene unnie and jisoo sit beside yeri. I saw Lisa froze to her sit I was about to ask Jisoo but joy ask first.

"Lisa are you okay?" Joy worriedly ask.

"Yah! Monkey you can move you might have stroke there" Jisoo remind Lisa and Lisa pout as she look at Jisoo with a pleading eyes.

I am controlling my smile because she so cute. I want to pinch her cheeks.

"Unnie can we change a sit I am scared at Bunny Unnie I mean Irene unnie" She whispered to Jisoo but her voice still loud maybe she is so nervous.

"Nahh I won't change I am also scared" I know Jisoo she is teasing Lisa. I don't believe Jisoo that she is scared to Irene unnie because she have the guts to tease Irene more when we are in the house.

"Unniee! I might peed here" Lisa whining maybe she forgot that Irene is beside her and can clearly hear her.

Irene unnie cleared her throat and Lisa look to her left side she gulp hard.

We all laugh at Lisa I can't stop not to laugh because of Lisa she really scared at Irene Unnie. Everyone would scared at Irene unnie because she always wear her cold expression.

"Lisa I won't bite" We all froze and shock we can't believe on what we saw.

"Jennie unnie did you saw it?" Rose ask she is beside me.

"Yeah I saw it she just warmly smile at Lisa"  I replied but still looking to Irene unnie.

"Woah Bunny unnie you should smile always it suit you" Lisa said like amaze.

"Really? Then maybe I should smile always" Irene unnie said that cause again to all of us to choked.

"We should say it earlier so unnie will smile from the start" Joy mumble but I hear it.

We are now busy eating, laughing because of Lisa she has many stories that make us burst out in laugh. I think Lisa is now comfortable she is not scared to Irene unnie I think.

Now I saw Jisoo unnie slowly getting a scissor from her bag what Is  she gonna do that she need to be sneaky. I just following her gesture time to time she look at lisa.

I widen my eyes are you going to stab Lisa on that scissor I am being exaggerated.

Then Jisoo cut a little to form a hole in the chocolate milk drink. The next thing Jisoo unnie do is she shove to her mouth the uncut side and the cut side is in lisa's direction and squeeze it that cause to splash the chocolate milk into Lisa's face.

"BWAHAHA!" I mentally laugh so hard holding my stomach omygash this two crack heads can be cause to my death because of laughter.

"What the! Jisoo Unnieeee!" Lisa shout as she look to Jisoo with wide eyes.

"I just get my revenge so it is fair" Jisoo unnie innocently said.

"Ahh is that so Jisoo Unnie? Okasy" Lisa said  nodding her head as she look to the bucket of chicken that only one left. She then grab it and eat it all.

How can they stop from doing stupid stuff Argg my stomach hurts already. Jisoo look at her bucket of chicken that has nothing left as she slowly look at Lisa shock.

Lisa wear her innocent smile while munching the chicken. Lisa slowly stand up and run fastly.

"Omyy!! Lalisa you are getting to my nerves!" Jisoo shout as she run to catch Lisa.

"Running part 2" Irene unnie said while looking to the two running.

"Yeah HAHAH now I wonder who is older Jennie unnie or Jisoo unnie" yeri ask.

"Wahhhh! Bunny unnie help!!" Lisa shout at the top of her lungs.

We all look at Irene who is smiling.

"Omy Irene unnie you hate calling you bunny but you just smile at her" Wendy ask in disbelief.

"Don't tell me you have crush on Lisa long time ago that's why you always reject suelgi?" Joy ask she can't  believe but Irene Unnie shrugged it off.

No answer it means yes omy me too I can't believe because Irene Unnie just always silent.

"You just wait to Lisa to make a first move right?" Rose ask to Irene unnie.

"Is this interview?" Irene raising her eyebrows. Right this bitch attitude back again.

"Seulgi will hate Lisa more" Yeri blurted out. We look at her confused.

"Why?" I ask Yeri.

"They are siblings and you know all how bad seulgi's attitude. What she always want she get" Yeri said reminding us how Seulgi's attitude.

"She didn't own me and also that's the reason I always reject her" Irene unnie said like she is annoyed when we are talking about seulgi.

"How can she hate Lisa when her sister is so funny and adorable" I said to them.

" I always saw Lisa's family eating in restaurant but Lisa always wasn't there" Rose share on what she saw.

"Maybe they are not in good terms." I said as I eat the dumpling its cute though.

"I bet Jisoo know all sometimes I wonder  they are couple I see how Jisoo caring to Lisa like couple doings" Wendy said and I nodded.

" Yeah Jisoo unnie always imvite Lisa to eat with us" I said that's true my parents also ask Jisoo and Lisa if they are together but the two just laugh their ass.

"Noooo! They are not couple" Irene unnie little shout that make me startle.

"We just WONDERING Unnie gezz" Yeri emphasizing the wondering we all laugh then Irene Unnie glared at us.

"Bunny Unnieeee!!" Lisa shout as she go to Irene direction and hide behind her back.

We saw Irene glared to Jisoo so Jisoo stop and gulp hard. I look to Lisa she tongue out to Jisoo to tease. Jisoo just point her two finger to Lisa and point it to her eyes like I am watching you.

We all shake our heads.