[41]

IRENE POV

My relationship with Lisa is going back to normal and she’s been extremely sweet to me. It’s almost a week I accompany Lisa here at the hospital. Sometimes she will argue that I should go home and rest then go to school but I’m not letting her win in this argument. So yeah I win HAHA.

But I went home yesterday because I wanted to give Aunty Jessi and Lisa some time to bond. Now I'm walking down the corridor with a cup of chocolate milk in my hand for her.

When I opened the door, I noticed her still sleeping with her mouth open, which was adorable. Aunty Jessi is finishing her makeup on the sofa perhaps she will return to her work.

I approach Lisa “GOOD MORNING!” I greeted loudly in front of her face that made her startled.

I open the curtain widely that the sunlight touch on her face and Lisa bring the blanket up to her face. I also open the window to let the fresh air in.

“Wake up right now. We need to get some exercise,” I muttered as I yanked the cover aside, and I heard Aunty Jessi chuckle.

“No! I feel tired” Lisa whine.

“Now stand up,” I ordered, tossing the blanket aside because she was pulling it to cover her face.

She mumbles, "Just give me 10 more minutes."

“No 10 minutes. When you are tired, you need a good exercise” I said pulling her hand to sit down but she’s so heavy.

“Can I just take a day off from exercising today?” Lisa looks at me with her puppy eyes and pouty lips, which I just pecked.

I grin at her, but I firmly say, "No."

“My feet hurt,” she says

“That’s why you need to exercise your feet so you can be able to walk again” Aunty Jessi told her “And Irene, Jackson will be coming here to help you with Lisa today and he insist to help.”

Oppa Jackson entered at the same time and kissed Aunty Jessi on the cheeks.

Lisa nudges me, causing me to look at her. “Are they good together?” she asks.

“Yeah they are” I agree but Oppa Jackson are moving too slow like a turtle.

--------------

“Slowly,” I said as she took a step forward.

I urge her, "Now, left foot, yes, that's good."

I gave her a few minutes to recover. She drinks the water that I offer her.

“Can we stop?” Time by time she always ask me that.

“No” We even still not in half hour exercising but she already want to stop. I heard her murmuring that I can’t even understand.

“Okay let’s start!” Oppa Jackson clap his hand and help Lisa to stand.

Lisa grips her walking canes, which will support her body and prevent her from putting too much weight on her feet. I delegated Lisa's assistance to Oppa Jackson, and I remained by her side.

 I delegated Lisa's assistance to Oppa Jackson, and I remained by her side