Mental Health

~Jisung~

We arrived at the set early, our directors telling us to wait in a small room towards the entrance of the building. Felix was helping the others with last-minute pampering, making sure that Hyunjin's makeup was absolutely perfect, fixing Chan's hair which wasn't cooperating today, and adding more accessories to Jeongin. I watched him, amused at his attention to detail.

He walked over to me, moving a piece of hair that was out of place, he looked me up and down and smiled, "You look good today." He remarked.

I smirked, "I always look good." I teased, striking a 'sexy' pose and almost falling immediately afterward.

Felix rolled his eyes at me and smiled, "Keep telling yourself that." He said, messing with the collar of my jacket.

There was a knock on the door and a moment later a boy around Jeongin's age walked in timidly, "JYP said to bring you guys to your rooms." He said, looking around at us, "Seungmin and Changbin, follow me." He added.

Changbin and Seungmin glanced at each other nervously, and Chan applauded them as they left.

I felt myself start to become anxious as well, looking to Felix who was fidgeting with his hands. He was picking at his nails and I grabbed his hand to make him stop. He looked up at me, confused, but realized a moment later.

"There's no reason to be nervous, ok?" I said, looking him in the eyes, "We're gonna have fun."

Felix nodded back at me, and he seemed to become slightly less tense. He reached out and grabbed my arm, latching onto it and smiling.

"Felix and Jisung?" A young woman was at the door now, she was holding a clipboard and offered us a friendly smile, "Come with me."

I nodded, and Felix quickly got off me and grabbed hold of my hand, making me blush. He pulled me towards the door and we walked out together, bowing at the woman who nodded in return.

She led us through a long hallway of rooms, trying to make small talk but neither of us really wanted to talk, awkwardly holding hands and looking away from each other. My hand was getting a little sweaty and I cursed at myself, hoping that Felix wouldn't notice.

"You two get along, right?" She asked awkwardly, looking between us.

Felix shrugged, "Everyone in the band does." He answered simply, "Sungie's fun to be around." He let go of my hand and brought it back to scratch his neck.

I smiled, Felix was the only one who consistently called me Sungie, he never called me Jisung unless it was serious.

"Lix is sweet." I added in, putting my arm around his shoulder.

The woman giggled awkwardly, stopping at one of the rooms at the end of the hall and opening it with a key. She gestured for us to walk in and bowed to us, "JYP should be in shortly, please make yourself comfortable."

We walked in hesitantly, and the woman shut the door behind us. This was a smaller room decorated with pastel colors. There was a light blue couch with yellow and pink pillows on it, and in front of the couch was a brown coffee table that held a laptop along with a folder filled with blank pieces of paper. Everything seemed a little too colorful for me but Felix seemed to like it.

I plopped onto the couch and yelped, surprised when I sunk in further than I expected. Felix laughed and sat down next to me with a little more grace, leaning against one of the arms and facing me.

"This is odd." He remarked, looking around the room, "I was expecting a little more time with the group or at least a little more explanation of what we are supposed to be doing." He grabbed one of the pillows and hugged it tightly.