I like you

~Jisung~

The ride home was pretty boring, Hyunjin and Jeongin were wrestling each other while Seungmin was fast asleep on Changbin's shoulder. Chan was typing away on his laptop, making small clicking sounds with his tongue as he concentrated. Minho was on his phone, switching between Instagram filters and making odd facial expressions. Felix had gotten a separate ride back to our dorms so that he could talk with his manager and to be completely honest I really missed his presence.

I thought about what had happened earlier, the events that had led to the current moment. Way more things had occurred in this single day than I could ever comprehend. I was creating a duet with my crush, not just a regular song but a love song, and we had kissed not once, but twice while making only the beginning of the lyrics. Felix had also remembered something extremely terrifying from his past that would probably take a bit to recover from. I wanted to hold him and make sure he was alright but my mind kept telling me to back off, I had already overstepped his boundaries and I definitely couldn't do it again.

The vehicle came to a stop and I was taken out of my thoughts by the sound of Changbin groaning. Seungmin had drooled all over Changbin's shoulder and he looked around at everyone else in the car with pure disgust on his face as Seungmin let out some tired laughter.

"You're lucky you're important to the band." Changbin said grumpily, "If you weren't I would've killed you already."

I laughed and nudged him, "I feel like you could say the same to all of us and it would still apply." I teased.

Changbin gave me an amused look, "Maybe not to Felix or Chan, but that statement definitely applies to you." He booped my nose with a mocking smile.

I broke out in laughter, shaking the shorter male, "You know you love me Binnie."

Chan opened the door to the vehicle tiredly, and pulled Jeongin out after him, telling the rest of us that we need to go inside now.

We all walked quietly into the building, Minho was holding onto me and resting his chin on my shoulder. We made it up to our room with nothing really happening aside from Chan arguing with Changbin endlessly about how he didn't need sleep to feel energized.

"Ahh, home sweet home." Seungmin said, smiling as he flopped onto one of the couches in our living space.

I giggled, sitting down next to him with a heavy thud, "Time to relax." I groaned, leaning back as far as I could into the couch.

Everyone sat down and we all just sat there for a moment, not exactly sure what to talk about. Felix wasn't back yet and every time there was a noise outside our dorms we would all turn to look at our door but he still wasn't back.

Jeongin grabbed the remote for the large TV that hung from the wall in front of us and tapped through multiple pages of movies and shows before settling for "Up". I hadn't seen that movie for a while so I found myself completely invested in it. Minho shrieked the intro song maniacally, shaking Chan who looked extremely done with him.

Changbin left and went to the kitchen for a bit but came back shortly with multiple bowls of popcorn, handing them out to each of us. He then sat down next to Jeongin and Chan, stuffing his face with the snack. It was time to chill again, and I felt happy.

There was a noise outside our door and a moment later Felix opened it, looking between us as he walked inside.

"Lixie! You're finally back!" Hyunjin exclaimed, clapping.

He looked like he had been crying a decent amount, his eyes were puffy and his nose was red. I wanted so badly to hug him but stayed where I was, watching as Seungmin got up from beside me and walked to the smaller male.