•Chapter 17•

Third Person's POV

Both Amara and Greyson reached the location around sunset. They hid behind the darkness of night against the trees, looking at the ancient, abandoned 3 stories building which laid in front of them. Amara turned to Greyson, who was standing protectively behind her as she peaked from behind the tree.

"It has to be inside." She whispered to him. He kept his eyes on the building. He knew if he turned to her and saw how close she was to him, he would have to fight his urges for the billionth time since he had met her.

He did not know how much longer he could keep this up. Their bond was strong and deep down they both were aware of it. But these two beings were even stronger, both emotionally and physically. As restrained as Greyson had been trying to stay, he started questioning if Amara was sent from heaven as a gift to him, or sent from hell as a torment for him.

"I have a plan." Amara's calming voice added. But it wasn't so calming to him, because Greyson suddenly didn't want Amara anywhere near that building. He hated the idea of her facing any type of danger. But he had to keep reminding himself of how powerful that girl standing within his reach was. He was sure she didn't need his protection despite how much he wanted to provide her of that.

He finally looked down at her, her mesmerizing eyes staring up at him in a way that was slowly driving him on the edge of his sanity.

"But first we have to wait for someone to come outside. Just one person. And I'll mine control them into telling me where the ring is. Or who it's with." She spoke, and Greyson gave her a short nod, agreeing.

"Stay hidden. I'll let you know when I spot someone outside." He said. His low, husky voice made her quietly agree, even though she wanted to object, wanting to be on the lookout too and not 'stay hidden'.

Yet she whispered a small, "Okay." and sat down on the ground, hiding herself between the tree and Greyson's large form. Her mind randomly drifted unto thinking about how much Greyson probably works out. He was in such an amazing shape, so she guessed that he probably worked on his form quiet often. As Amara stayed thinking about Greyson's muscles, he was too busy studying the building's surroundings, and using his senses to smell what type of supernaturals were inside. His senses picked up only werewolf scents.

A few minutes later, they both felt movements around the woods near them. Greyson quietly ducked next to Amara, keeping an eye towards the direction where the the movement was coming from. Someone was on their way to the building. And Greyson could smell the rogue.

He side glanced Amara. "Stay right there." He whispered to her, before he slowly got up and made his way towards the rogue, and he found a short female with a pixie cut. She noticed him too, but before she could react, Greyson was quick to turn her around and place a hand over her mouth, muffling her screams and dragging her back through her struggling towards where Amara was.

Amara got up once she saw them and snapped her fingers once, then giving Greyson a look he understood. He let the girl go. The girl was now frozen in her spot, not moving or speaking, her eyes wide. Amara slowly walked towards her and gently placed her hands on the girl's arms holding her in place, before staring into her eyes. She snapped her fingers once again and she spoke before the girl had the chance to.

"You will remain quiet until I say so." She ordered, and the girl was unwillingly obligating, her eyes locked with Amara's.

"Answer this, are you a part of whatever group is inside that building?" She asked.

"Yes." The girl answered.

"Well, is the Livasian ring located inside this place?"

"It is."