7. Girls Day

Y: 'Then let's go home and you can jack off in the bathroom! Dont really understand why you parked in an empty car park to tell me that'

L: 'Nah I wanna have sex with someone'

I look at him.

Y: 'Well, I can ask to sleep in a guestroom or Olivia's room and you can sneak one of your prostitutes through your window as you usually do'

He smiles and looks at me. I then understand what hes implying.

Y: 'With me?!'

L: 'Well my parents are away tomorrow on a business trip-'

Y: 'B-but I've never had sex before'

L: 'I dont care, or mind'

Y: 'This would ruin our friendship Luke, plus if your horny then how can you wait till tomorrow night'

L: 'I would definitely wait, and, I dont think it would ruin it-'

Y: 'It would definitely Luke, I've seen friendships at our school when other bestfriends, like us I might add, have ended up sleeping together and its completely ruined their friendships-'

L: 'Well we arent like other friendships Blair, you've got to have noticed that-'

Y: 'Let's just go home and forget this entire conversation didnt happen'

Luke goes silent and looks at me.

L: 'Really?'

I nod. He gives me one last look before pulling out of the car park. I immediately become self conscious that I have nothing under my skirt and squeeze my legs shut. For some reason, I'm scared of losing my virginity, God my parents have such a bad influence on me. It's an awkward but thankfully short drive home and Luke pulls up into the garage 15 minutes later. I get out and go straight inside and see Nicole in the kitchen. She hears me and smiles.

N: 'Hey gorgeous! How was the party!?'

Y: 'Really fun, how was your evening?'

N: 'It was good thanks, glad you had a good time, did Luke look after you?'

Y: 'A bit, I dont like being protected most of the time'

She smiles and nods.

N: 'Where is h-'

The door bursts open and he looks at us both.

N: 'Never mind'

I giggle and go upstairs to Luke's room. I put a pair of panties on under my skirt and Luke comes in at a very weird point.

L: 'Oops, sorry,'

Y: 'Its ok, privacy?'

L: 'Bare in mind your in my room'

He waits outside until I call him in. I pull off my skirt and he lays on his bed. He discreetly watches me and I go into his closet looking for some pjs. I didnt bring any with me as, unsurprisingly, all the ones that are at my house are so babyish. I yell out to Luke as I look at his shirts and hoodies.

Y: 'Oi Luke, can I borrow a shirt or hoodie?!'

L: 'Yeah,'

I grab a white shirt that has his distinctive cologne and aftershave mixed together, creating my absolute favourite smell in the entire world. I smile as I pull it on and go out to Luke. I go into the bathroom and start to unpaid my hair. It ends up being really curly and I brush it out, creating some really gorgeous braids. Luckily my hair was somehow not wet from the water and flip some of the front top part of my hair over and bruhs my hair. I look around at Luke's bathroom and sigh at how big and beautiful it was.