12. The Interview

N: 'she hasn't been kidnapped, she's here but she's here willingly, please come in' 

I hear footsteps and we all turn around to see Nicole with a policemen and a policewomen. They look at me and smile weakly. 

PW: 'Hi Blair,'

I smile at then back and say hi back. 

She turns to Nicole and asks if she can sit down. Nicole nods and they sit down in the chair opposite me. 

PW: 'Do you 3 mind if I can talk to Blair alone for a minute?' 

Everyone nods and I turn around to see Nicole closing the oak doors, she gives me a smile before closing them fully. I turn back to the policewomen and she smiles at me.  

PW: 'You can be completely honest ok? Your not in trouble, but have you been kidnapped by these people?'

I shake my head immediately.

Y: 'No, I havent, I love being here, it's one of the only places I feel safe and loved. I hate being at home because my parents are so mean and controlling and I hate being around them and their toxic energy. They've come round yesterday to come get me but I stayed cause I dont wanna be at home and I'll end up sneaking out to come back here'

The policewoman nods.

PW: 'So what's the bandage on the hand for sweetie?'

Y: 'I hurt myself yesterday and Josha nd Nicole cleaned them up and bandaged them so they wouldnt get infected'

She nods.

PW: 'Ok, so thank you for telling me the truth, we are gonna take you back home now-'

I shake my head.

Y: 'Im not going back there, I hate it, I'll sneak back here'

PW: 'Blair your being a bit childish now, this isnt your home, your home is with your parents-'

I shake my head again.

Y: 'I'm not being childish, to me, this is my home, home is the place you feel safest and with the people that you love, and that place for me is here. I love my bestfriends family and count them as my family, I feel safest here and dont feel judged like I do when I do go back to my parents house'

PW: 'We need to take you back home Blair, it's our duty of care-'

Y: 'If you really cared, you'd be letting me stay here and arresting my parents for wasting police time, cause I have not been kidnapped'

PW: 'Look, we will take you hoe now, and then once weve gone, you can come back here. We have to take you back to your parents, my boss said so, I honestly wish that you could stay here, as what you've told me is extremely serious, but my boss, who's outside that door with everyone else, is evaluating me right now. So could you please just let us take you back home and then you can come back here?'

I reluctantly nod.

Y: 'Ok fine, but I will be sneaking back here straight after. Also if they do call the police cause I've been 'kidnapped' or have 'ran away' just know that I am here.'

She nods and we both stand up and go out of the living room. As soon as we open the door, all eyes are on us.

Y: 'I have to go home to my parents'

PW: 'Do you wanna go get your things before we go Blair?'

I nod reluctantly and go upstairs. While I'm in Lukes closet room packing a fee things, the door opens and Luke comes in. He sits next to me as I pack and looks at me.

L: 'Why do you have to go?'

Y: 'Because the policewoman said so, she said I could come back as soon as they've gone'

He nods and wraps his arms around my back. I smile and turn around into him and hug him.

L: 'See you soon'

I smile and nod. I pick up my bag and we go downstairs. I say a quick goodbye to Nicole and Jamie and wink as I look at them while I go out the door. I get into the backseat of the police car and the two police get in the front. We drive back in silence back to my house and we pull up outside. Of course my parents played the happy, oh my god you found our daughter card and they hug me way too tight as I walk up to the front door.

M: 'Sweetie! Oh my god your back! Praise the lord!'

I sigh at her and say goodbye to the police before going inside. My parents stand outside and talk to the police for a few minutes before coming back inside. As soon as the doors shut and the police have left, they look at me.

Y: 'You really thought that calling the police and telling them I'd been kidnapped when you knew that I was safe at Luke's was a good idea? You guys are so lucky you havent been told off for wasting police time'

My dad rolls his eyes.

D: 'We were worried that you would never come back if we just let you stay at Lukes. Your obsession with him is too much'

He says obsession like hes just scraped off gum on his shoe. I snort at him.

Y: 'Obsessed?! Wow dad you should be on the same medication as mom is, I honestly dont even know why I'm still call you guys that and not by your real names.'

M: 'I cant believe your rather be at Luke's then go to church with us, your breaking your promise to the lord!'

I laugh.

Y: 'You really think I wouldn't rather be at my bestfriends house feeling safe and having fun then go to a holy building to praise and worship something that I personally do not believe in?'

My mums jaw drops as she hears.

D: 'Upstairs now, and your not to come out until we say'

I roll my eyes and go upstairs. While I'm going up my dad remembers my phone.

D: 'And give us your phone, your banned from it'

I roll my eyes and throw it off the stairs and onto the floor. I hear a crack and dont even bother to check it and keep going upstairs. I get into my room and slam the door shut and sit on my bed. I sigh and stand on the bed to get up to the window and see it's been locked.

The key.

I look around my room everywhere for the key but it's unsuccessful. Of course they had taken the key to my window. I try punching it but I catch my hand on the key hole and cut my hand open slightly. I quickly go to the bathroom to clean it and see if there are any bandages but unsurprisingly there werent any. I sigh and go back to my room once the wounds stopped bleeding. I lay on my bed, thinking about Luke and the recent police visit and fall asleep. Suddenly I wake up to someone yelling at me. I hear my dad and open my eyes to pay attention to what hes saying.

D: 'BLAIR HELP! YOUR MOTHER IS HAVING A HEART ATTACK'...

Hey guys, sorry I havent posted on this story in a while, I've been focusing on my other one for a bit. PLEASE vote and comment and stay safe xx