CHAPTER : 18

Y/N POV

We have already changed in the outfit and we were now planning to go out so I turned the door knob but it didn't open so I looked at ara and she looked at me and said

"What?" "Door isn't opening" I said and she gestured me to move aside she will try, but then too it didn't opened so she shouted "anybody open the door it's locked" suddenly a voice came from outside the door.

"Don't worry it isn't locked we are here" it's Jimin he said it. "Open the door we need to get out!" Ara said from inside. "First close your eyes" taehyung shouted and we sighed and closed out eyes

The door opened and taehyung covered my eyes and Jimin covered ara's eye and led us to somewhere. In middle of way taehyung said "ah I forgot my phone in the room only, y/n keep your eyes closed" he said and went.

I kept my eyes closed and was walking alone as ara and Jimin were walking in front. Suddenly someone covered my eyes and held me hand. I flinched at the sudden touch then someone said

"Don't worry it's me" someone whispered in my ears. Fuck. It's jungkook. He led me to wherever he wanted and then he opened my eyes and everyone shouted "suprise!"

"Wow! It's so beautiful!!!" Ara shouted and I didn't said anything and just looked at the decoration with lustful eyes

"You like it?" Jimin asked ara and she nodded eagerly ans started jumping around.

JK POV

I saw ara was very happy with our suprise while y/n didn't say anything now I was getting worried, didn't she like it? So I asked her

"Don't you like it?" I asked and she looked at me slowly and I saw my world collapsing. Her eyes were full of tears. Why is she crying?!

"What happened y/n ? Don't you like it? Is there any -" she immediately hugged me and everyone smiled at us. She left after 2 min and said

"No one ever did so much for me so it was just tears of happiness" she said and smiled and I also smiled and said
"Okay now wipe your tears and let's go" I said and she nodded.

We laughed and joked around for sometime and then ara said something that caught everyone's attention "I also have a suprise for everyone especially the boys" she said and smirked.

Everyone was confused when she whistled and 2 waiters came in with drink and almost evey drink for example wine, beer, champagne, vodka etc etc.

They served everyone and kept the tray on the table and then y/n said "we have a competition" we raised our eyebrows at confusion.

"Let's see who can drink faster and not get drunk" she said with a smirk and they nodded and waiters surved them the shots.

Everyone started drinking also y/n and ara. After some shots Suga hyung, jhope hyung, rm hyung, me and Jimin had already stopped while y/n, ara, jin and taehyung were still drinking.

I can see and tell y/n was extremely drunk that's why I stopped her and said to everyone who have already stoped drinking "they are already drunk. We should stop them" and all of them nodded.

Jimin hyung stopped ara, rm hyung stopped taehyung, Suga hyung stopped Jin hyung and I stopped y/n. She was completely drunk and was speaking in some alien language (which I can probably not quite understand) .

I held her hand and made her stand but she sat back again and said "I- I want to drink more!" She said and I sighed and said "y/n you are already drunk let's go now" she shook her head and then I said

"So you won't listen to me?" I said and she again shook her head and I picked her up on my shoulder and started walking towards her room, while she hit my back to stop me and I didn't listen.

I came to the room and threw her on the bed, she caressed her ass and said "yah! It hurts" she said and I laughed at her and then went to bring some water so that she can drink and then sleep peacefully.

when I came back my eyes dropped from my eye sockets.

Y/N REMOVING HER CLOTHES
IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!