CHAPTER : 26

Y/N POV

I saw jungkook coming towards me and ara, ara also noticed it thus she hit my side with her elbow and said "why is he coming towards us?" "I don't know" I replied simple.

"Y/N, can we talk for a moment?" He asked to me and I got up and looked aside and said "say it here whatever it is" I said angry.

"Fine. I am very sorry for whatever I did, I didn't think it would turn into something serious, I just wanted it as a prank. But I think it turned out wrong . I know whatever I did was wrong but whenever I see tears in your eyes my heart ache. I just can see it that's why I am Very sorry y/n, Forgive me please" he said

I smiled in aww and then nodded and said "It's okay jungkook" I said and everyone started hooting, especially ara, Jimin and taehyung and everyone was Clapping.

"Wow! We watched a kdrama in free!" Jin said and everyone laughed and then we all decided to go back to our room as it was getting cold.

Jungkook and I laid on the bed and then Drifted to sleep

NEXT MORNING

Y/N POV

I woke up and saw jungkook cuddling with his blanket, he is so cute. Then I got up and streched my hand, he suddenly woke up and said "good morning" I didn't reply cause I was yawning and he wasn't able to see it cause I was facing other direction.

"Are you still Angry? I apologized to you right? If you are still Angry, I am very sorry again y/n" I laughed and said "stupid I was yawning! How I can I reply while yawning?" I said laughing and he smiled and said

"You gave me an heart attack!" He said and I laughed and he went to bathroom "yah! It was my turn to go first!" I shouted from outside, he laughed and said "you were busy laughing so I will change first!" He shouted back.

I smiled at his cuteness and then went outside, such a good morning, seeing my friend laughing and having fun, in a place with no disturbance and having fun with them.

"Y/N, save me he is hitting me!" Jimin hid behind me to stay away from jin hyung, I laughed and covered him and said "what happened hyung? Why are you chasing him?" I said giggling.

"He is a theif! He took my clothes and is now not giving back!" He shouted and i laughed and said "Jimin, why don't you give him back his clothes? And also you won't fit in it cause you are sooo smal" I said teasing him

"Yah! You all are same, only taehyung supports me!" He said with pout and then taehyung shouted from kitchen "I agree with y/n! You are small!!" He shouted and everyone in the room bursted in laugh, and Jimin started fake crying.

"Who teased my Jimin?" Jungkook said coming out of his room. Jimin immediately hugged him and we all laughed.

"Nothing we were just enjoying him" sad rm hyung and everyone nodded laughing.

After that we went to eat breakfast and then I went to get ready -

After changing I went out and said "so what is today's plan leader?" I asked and everyone giggled and rm hyung said "so today we will cook some dishes in kitchen, it is just like master chef

After changing I went out and said "so what is today's plan leader?" I asked and everyone giggled and rm hyung said "so today we will cook some dishes in kitchen, it is just like master chef. There will be teams and there will be a judge and he will judge who wins? And other information I will give afterwards. After that today we will go to bar, it is near and also it is very famous"

"Woh! Pub I like it!" Said Jimin and everyone nodded and then rm hyung said "so in the teams, both the girls will be the leader of the both teams as one girl is needed in every group otherwise in news it will come "some people killed in fire, while spending time with friends" 😂"

He said and everyone bursted in laughter and then nodded. "So now Divide the team shall we?" Jhope hyung asked and we nodded.

The team got divided and the teams was -

# Team 1

• y/n (leader)
• Suga hyung
• jimin
•jhope hyung

# Team 2

• ara (leader)
• taehyung
• jungkook
• jin hyung

Judge - rm hyung