Chapter 34

" Don't you think it's too early to .... " Zhan began with his morning lectures, but Yibo smiled " I love you ~ " Yibo confessed making Zhan shocked. Zhan literally freezes while Yibo continues to move closer to Zhan with a bright smile of his face, he smiled as though he was in a sense of relief, Zhan pushes him off to the side getting up, power walking out the room he slams the door shut with a loud bang trying to hide his blush. On the other hand, Yibo slump back on the bed looking ta the ceiling with a smile on his face.

Zhan goes to the kitchen to cook some breakfast. Zhan knew it was Sunday and Xihan would still probably be sleeping at this time, so he carefully stepped inside the kitchen trying not to make much noise. As he ruffles the fridge to find something to cook, he accidently drops the pan in his hand on the floor, even though he was quick enough to catch it even before it could make more noise, it was too late, Xihan had woken up as he walked towards the counter " What are you doing gege ? " Xihan cooed in a soft voice which startled Zhan making him drop the pan one more time, Xihan laughed at his brother being silly all up in the morning, hearing Xihan laugh Zhan laughed as well, as he bend down to pick up the pan, placing it on the stove he smiled taking the eggs out of the fridge " Making breakfast ~ "

Xihan snickered a laugh " Yeah~ breakfast is always a good idea, it's part of the after care after a very good night " Zhan immediately understood what Xihan as he hit him slightly in his arm " We just slept " Xihan laughed as he sat beside Zhan helping him prepare the bread to toast. Just then Yibo walked inside the kitchen with a huge smile on his face while Xihan looked up walking over to him, he pated his shoulder " If you mess up this time, I'll kick you ... " he smiled looking at him " Yibo-ge ~ " Yibo made a surprised face " Wow you are calling me gege now ? " Xihan made a proud face " I mean you'll get together with Zhan-ge anyway, so I'm welcoming to the family " Xihan said making Zhan spat his orange juice all over the floor.

Yibo walked faster to Zhan as he pate his head for him to calm down, he gave him a tissue to clean himself, Zhan wiped his lips looking at Xihan he raised his hand " Xihan! " but this mde Xihan laugh even more " What gege ? What I said is kinda true anyway... " that's when the doorbell rang and Xihan looked at Zhan confusedly " Are we expecting anyone this early in the morning gege ? " Zhan shrugged giving the plate of Toast and Eggs to Yibo, Xihan opened the door who was immediately greeted by the warm smile of Weijun.

" Weijun-ge ~ " Xiahn smiled, to which Weijun ruffled Xihan's hair with an affectionate smile " Where is that donkey ? " Asked Weijun as he eyes roamed around looking for Yibo, Xihan laughed as he moved to the side to give him a view of Yibo who was eating his Eggs and Toast as he pointed " There is the one you asked " he laughed meaning to say donkey to Yibo. Weijun stood there with his hands crossed looking at Yibo, but all Yibo was rolled his eye and continued to eat his breakfast " Before you say anything let me have the breakfast, I might not have another one from Zhan any time soon " Yibo said as he finished munching his breakfast down.

Weijun sighed " Do you know how much worried Yanli-jie was, she called me all night to know if you were safe or not ? " Weijun said looking at Yibo, who had finished with his breakfast by this time as he got up " I know she would be, I'll go talk to her " Weijun nodded his head as he began to head out, along with Yibo moving slowly fixing his eyes on Zhan, he smiled lovingly looking at Zhan meanwhile Xihan coughed at Yibo " Ugh! Too much love in the air, don't die of lovesick Yibo-ge " he wriggled his eyebrows to which Yibo laughed making Zhan angry as he cocked his eyebrows at Xihan, who quietly went back to his room by this time.