Chapter 24

Xihan wrote his exam in a hurry, he didn't know what Weijun had in his mind but he sure wanted to know what his plan was, he patiently waited for his exam to get over with.

After the exam...

As said by Weijun, he had come over to the café where Weijun was already waiting for him, Weijun waved his hand at Xihan while smiling at him calling him over " Xihan, over here " Xihan smiled back at Weijun adjusting his bag he walked over to Weijun, he sat pulling a chair close by him, while Wijun pushed him the Americano he bought for him, " Thank you Weijun-ge " Xihan smiled taking a sip from the Americano, Weijun smiled back " No problem, thank you for coming here " Xihan nods his head, Weijun looked around him as he resumed to talk.

" Do you think Yibo is behaving strangely nowadays ? " Weijun asked to Xihan, He took another sip of his drink and looked Weijun " I think he always has been a little weird " Weijun laughed at Xihan's reply, that's when Xihan realized what he said " I'm sorry Weijun-ge " Weijun laughed again " It's alright " Weijun sighed " But answer me " Xihan thought about it and then understood what he was talking about " He does seem to behave little different then his usual self, did anything happen " Weijun wanted to know what different meant to Xihan before he could say anything more " What do you mean by different ? ''

" The other day, Senior Yibo insisted that I should call him Yibo-ge from now on and other other day he insisted on paying for my lunch when he dragged me along with him to ask about Yiyan-jie " Weijun didn't know any of this had happened " When did this happen and who is Yiyan ? " Xihan took another sip of his drink as he rested his head in his hand " I think it was last week, when Yiyan-jie had visited me in the university along with Zhan-ge" Xihan sighed again " Yiyan-jie is gege best friend and ex girlfriend, they technically never spilt but she did move to another country, I don't know much about what happened between them, but all I knw for sure is that Jiejie is back to Shanghai again" Weijun listened to him carefully.

" After Yibo-ge saw gege with Yiyan-jie, he was more interested at them, so last week he took me out to buy me lunch and asked me all about he and Zhan-ge and about their relationship, after that he didn't ask me anything, so that's all I know " Weijun was more curious now " Why do you think he was curious about Zhan and Yiyan ? " Xihan shrugged while Weijun still was confused what was happening, but then it struck him, that there might be a small possibility of Yibo liking Zhan " Maybe he likes Zhan-ge ? " Xihan said while Weijun looked at him since he had thought the same " And maybe Yibo himself isn't sure yet "

Xihan sighed " What can we do Weijun-ge ? It's not like we can make Ybo-ge realize he likes Zhan " Weijun grinned as Xihan rolled his eyes " Don't tell me ... " , " Oh that's what we should exactly do " Xihan sipped his drink again " Gege don't you think we should leave it to Yibo-ge to figure it out ? " Weijun sighed " He's dumb, it will take him forever to realize that " Xihan sat back as he looked out of the window " But I don't want Zhan-ge getting hurt in the process of your friend discovering whether he likes someone or not " Weijun smiled as he held his hand " It won't happen, I promise " Xihan wasn't sure about this but something in him wanted this to happen, I mean how cool it would be, worth a fanfiction about this two character who have nothing in common but falling for each other. He agreed.

" So what should we do ? " Xihan asked Weijun, he thought for a few minutes and then smiled " What's the best way to bring out your hidden feelings ? " Xihan thought about it and smirked " You mean making the other Jealous ? " Weijun nodded his head, Xihan laughed " Haoxuan is going to get beat by Yibo-ge " both Weijun and Xihan fell in laughter.

****

" And on Monday we have to go for the board meeting and for the next week clear my schedule I have a business meeting abroad " , " Anything else ? " Haoxuan was instructing Zhan about his schedule while Zhan was taking note of it, after Zhan's question, Haoxuan turned his chair facing Zhan with a smile " Yes, about the lunch you promised to have with me " Zhan looked up as he laughed at Haoxuan " Ah~ Boss you are working, you can't go around flirting with your employees" Haoxuan laughed " I'm not flirting, just asking you for lunch " he got up adjusting his coat as he slicked his hair back looking at Zhan " Anyway I'm not flirting with all my employees" he walked up to Zhan while whispering in his ear " Only you ~ "

Zhan blushed a bit but immediately came back to his normal expression hitting Haoxuan with the writing pad on his arm, Haoxuan laughed " Anyway I think you should come over for this Lunch since you my secretary, this is not only lunch but also a business meeting and moreover I'm pretty sure you will like this one " Zhan shrugged his shoulder as he walked a step behind Haoxuan.

Getting in his car, he instructed his driver where to take him, Zhan sat beside him holding his folder in his hand, waiting to see where they were heading to. Haoxuan had maintained an evil grin the entire time seems like he had something planned in his mind.

****

Sitting opposite to his dad Yibo was pissed that his dad had been arguing for the last one hour about him having to go over to a business lunch meeting, Yibo had given up at this point because no matter he would say his dad would somehow make him go " But... " his dad looked up at Yibo who stood banging the table with his hand, his eyes shooting daggers at Yibo " No But ! That's the end of it ! " Yibo knew it was waste of time talking to a man who won't be ready to talk to him or listen to him for that matter " Fine ! " his dad rolled his eyes " Good, I asked the driver to take you there, get ready "

Yibo walked out the room but before closing the door he had to know who was going to be in the meeting with him " Baba ! Who am I meeting ? " his dad looked up " Feng ~ " Yibo gritted his teeth as he closed the door behind, he knew it was too late to turn back now. And moreover if he didn't show up Haoxuan would definitely not let it live it down.

****

" So who are you meeting ? " Zhan asked Haoxuan, since it was something that had planned suddenly Zhan didn't know who it was, Haoxuan grinned " Oh... Ah~ there he is " said Haoxuan poiting to the tall figure that walked towards the, Zhan looked up to see who it was and he was shocked to see him again. He stood close to Zhan as he whispered in his ear " Hello my Sugar Baby ~ " smirking at him Yibo was looking straight in his eyes while Zhan was out of words standing there frozen in his grounds.

****

To Be Continued ....

( A/N: Sorry guys I had exams all these days thus the delay on the update, now that I have survuved my exams I'll be back with my regular update, those of you who don't know this, I have another YiZhan ff named " Timeless Love " , make sure to check it out as well )